The online racing simulator
Season 2010: Championship Standings
Driver's Championship

All rounds count.

Team Championship

The two highest finishing drivers of a team will score to this. At least two members of a team must be present to have any points for the round score.

Nations Cup

The highest class finisher for a nation will have their points for that round go to the nation.

All Tables on one Link here

Points current through Round 4
LLM should have 71 as Kasch scored 46 not 44
Also for individual points how did #27 sneak between bullet and I? I think we qualified back to back (i could be wrong)
Gentles on circuit should have 102 points.

Roope is a part of our team according to sign ups 8-|
Quote from zippytheone :Gentles on circuit should have 102 points.

Roope is a part of our team according to sign ups 8-|

Sorry, but Roope was on team #2, not in #1 team. I changed him to team #1 now, so points are correct I think.
Quote from Iginla :Sorry, but Roope was on team #2, not in #1 team. I changed him to team #1 now, so points are correct I think.

Changes made after the round don't take retroactive effect.

I'll check all the other issues later this evening, as well as process Car 36's penalty appeal.
#6 - Kova.
When RD2's rannking are coming ?
#7 - CSF
Surprisingly when they are done.
Points up-to-date through Round 2.

Rik de Jong has a 22 point lead from Sascha Riegler.

Last Lap Motorsports lead the Team title by 1 point from Call to Arms Racing, Tiger Express Motorsports are 6 points from LLM.
Points updated following Round 3.

Rik de Jong leads Sascha by 23 points.

LLM still lead the Team Championship, now by 18 points over Call 2 Arms Racing.

A note: In the next 24 hours, a couple penalty points will be added for "RageQuits". The rule was vague per structure of the series, and now that I've decided on how to handle it, I'll adjust accordingly. A rulebook update within the same time period will explain the penalty application.
Quote from dekojester :Points updated following Round 3.

Quote :A note: In the next 24 hours, a couple penalty points will be added for "RageQuits". The rule was vague per structure of the series, and now that I've decided on how to handle it, I'll adjust accordingly. A rulebook update within the same time period will explain the penalty application.

Good thing Heimo is being scored for LLM 2
Quote from Bmxtwins :Good thing Heimo is being scored for LLM 2

Shame he took out C2A's best driver
Any update deko?
He may had a lot of works
#16 - CSF
Quote from Bmxtwins :Any update deko?

What is it you said to people whining about a lack of points in the FOX cup thing you do? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. We have results but are looking at GTAL stuff at the moment as it is more important. Simples.
Quote from CSF :What is it you said to people whining about a lack of points in the FOX cup thing you do? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. We have results but are looking at GTAL stuff at the moment as it is more important. Simples.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. You will see that I do my points within one week. It's been 1 week and 3 days now.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. You will see that I do my points within one week. It's been 1 week and 3 days now.

Next round is on Sunday, plenty of time left.
Points updated through Round 4.
The -2 points for pen, it's for what ?
Chat under red flag
Quote from dekojester :Car 54 - 2 lines, 1 warning + 1x2 pts = 2 point driver's championship penalty

Right, I remember. Thx.
Quote from dekojester :Points updated through Round 4.

Thanks, although I'd just like to point out that #57 and #12 aren't eligible for bonus points anymore
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Thanks, although I'd just like to point out that #57 and #12 aren't eligible for bonus points anymore

Fixed.
Just sayin' that I want to defend my 3rd place from Chris, Ramos and Joe.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG