The online racing simulator
Steering Wheel Request
(9 posts, started )
Steering Wheel Request
Can some on please make this steering wheel for me please?!
this is the only pic i could find of it.
Please contact me Via Private message when finished!!
Thnaks soooo much!!!
Attached images
fbomb-22.jpg
Cant change wheel for XRG/XRT and XFG :S
Quote from Demon Illidan :Cant change wheel for XRG/XRT and XFG :S

Well crap.
ok since u cant do that is there anyway that someone can make this wheel. and i will put on a diff car.
Thanks!
bump..anyone?
pleas give this a shot.
thanks!
Dude, its chrome, you cant skin chrome as the wheel textures dont reflect.
Quote from dynofiend :Dude, its chrome, you cant skin chrome as the wheel textures dont reflect.

DUDDDEEE
i jus want the center cap on any steering wheel.
Want eh? Well, heres an attempt, as its obviously a custom airbrush job on the original, ive taken some artistic licence (ie the one ive done is a bit rubbish). It will only work on some GTR cars, but thats the only wheels you can change anyway. I attempted the chrome look as well.

Also, it really is a shocking wheel to have in a GTR car, but then theres no accounting for taste

Please dont come back asking me to make something a bit different, as I probably wont get round to it and think its an offence to the rather nicely crafted original, and also other custom GTR wheel textures that are available elsewhere

Oh and this is the first dds file ive ever done for someone!

peace.
Attached files
Cromowheel2.dds - 1.3 MB - 310 views
Quote from dynofiend :Want eh? Well, heres an attempt, as its obviously a custom airbrush job on the original, ive taken some artistic licence (ie the one ive done is a bit rubbish). It will only work on some GTR cars, but thats the only wheels you can change anyway. I attempted the chrome look as well.

Also, it really is a shocking wheel to have in a GTR car, but then theres no accounting for taste

Please dont come back asking me to make something a bit different, as I probably wont get round to it and think its an offence to the rather nicely crafted original, and also other custom GTR wheel textures that are available elsewhere

Oh and this is the first dds file ive ever done for someone!

peace.

:O
wow man it looks great thanks!!!!
i have no complaints!
i woulda did it myself.
but i dnt knw how to edit or save the dds file. i can do it in photoshop.
but then when i save it all this crazy stuff pops up..soo i am really not sure what to do.
but thank you!
looks stunning!
Yeah saving dds in PS is a bit wierd. General rule when youre saving dds files, just dont change anything and click on OK. Its worked for me so far. Thanks for the compliment though, hope it works out for you in the game

Steering Wheel Request
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG