The online racing simulator
Great interview with NetKar developer, Stefano Casillo
Very nice write up. Well done.
Quote :I feel the car pretty well with Live For Speed too - very interesting AI code too! the way they learn. it's a fascinating piece of code! I think it must be the lionhead's heritage...

Nice However, if I remember correctly, the AIs don't actually learn anymore, right?
Quote from Flame CZE :Nice However, if I remember correctly, the AIs don't actually learn yet, right?

Must be sarcasm then...
They did learn, back when each AI its own "skill" file, and running more of AI 1 than AI 2 was very obvious.
Quote from Flame CZE :Nice However, if I remember correctly, the AIs don't actually learn yet, right?

Yes they do afaik with the *.knw files. I thought they adapted the line on tiretemps etc. At least at some point they did.
The AI do indeed learn. Have done for a few years now :up:
Nice article.
Woohoo a racesim developer who actually communicates...
Nice to read, thanks for posting.
Quote from cargame.nl :Woohoo a racesim developer who actually communicates...

I hope you're being ironic, because for so so long Kunos said NOTHING about NKP development, leaving paying users in the cold with a barely usable product for a long time. This fixed with 1.1 release, but it used to be awful.
#14 - JJ72
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I hope you're being ironic, because for so so long Kunos said NOTHING about NKP development, leaving paying users in the cold with a barely usable product for a long time. This fixed with 1.1 release, but it used to be awful.

lol yeah. funny how people can forget that period of time so quick...when he was off doing his bike stuff and didn't even sign into his own forum for months.
Sounds promising
Does nobody proof read their articles before posting them?

Great interview with NetKar developer, Stefano Casillo
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG