The online racing simulator
Round 1: Race Discussion
Event: 3 Hours of Kyoto National Reversed
Circuit Code: KY2R

Qualifying Session 1: 24 October 2010 19:00 UTC Group 1 - 19:40 UTC Group 2
Qualifying Session 2: 29 October 2010 19:00 UTC Group 1 - 19:40 UTC Group 2
Race Session: 30 October 2010 18:00 UTC

Official Track Map with official corner numbering attached as PNG. Please use the numbers here when identifying things in official discussions, or protests.
Attached images
KY2R.png
is 3 known as 3 or 3b? just making shure no typos
Quote from Mustangman759 :is 3 known as 3 or 3b? just making shure no typos

I'm sorry, wat ?

The track is KY2R. Kyoto National. KY3B is later in the season.
Quote from dekojester :I'm sorry, wat ?

The track is KY2R. Kyoto National. KY3B is later in the season.

:slap:

He's talking about the corner. The second one is the left (4th gear), then the small right part is 3a (where the tyre stack is on the right, you gently hit the grass on the right side) and then you brake, 2nd gear and enter turn 3. Then comes split one. So i guess 3a is 3a and 3 remains 3 instead of 3b.
Quote from baSh0r ::slap:

He's talking about the corner. The second one is the left (4th gear), then the small right part is 3a (where the tyre stack is on the right, you gently hit the grass on the right side) and then you brake, 2nd gear and enter turn 3. Then comes split one. So i guess 3a is 3a and 3 remains 3 instead of 3b.

Oh right, 3a is 3a, and 3 is 3. Thought he was talking about boothy chicanery :P
Quote from dekojester :Oh right, 3a is 3a, and 3 is 3. Thought he was talking about boothy chicanery :P

same
OMG isnt he speaking of KY3B then ?.
Bashor, nice didnt seen that.
Why does the race have to be on my b'day
Quote from xtraction :Why does the race have to be on my b'day

It's becose winning on your bday is nice
ok thanks deko, and bashor for explaining what i ment correctly
By the way, I'll send out server password (which will most probably be in effect for the entire season unless some team does something to get banned and we change it :razz on Friday probably, to the team email (or emails) on file.
Deko, I want to give an extra email just in case I can't access my laboral mail during friday/weekend, may I send u a pm about it or directly to GTAL-APPS mailbox?
Quote from Koa128 :Deko, I want to give an extra email just in case I can't access my laboral mail during friday/weekend, may I send u a pm about it or directly to GTAL-APPS mailbox?

Send it to the gtalapps@newdimensionracing.com address please.
Sorry but do we already know who is in Group 1 and who's in Group 2 ?
Quote from N!ghtm@re :Sorry but do we already know who is in Group 1 and who's in Group 2 ?

I am not entirely sure but I guess teams #1-14 are group 1 and teams #15-28 are group 2.
Where can i find server password?
Quote from torpp1s :Where can i find server password?

your team manager should have received email containing server password
thats whats in the rules & deko told me
#21 - CSF
Server passwords have been sent out to respective team managers and what ze german says is correct on numbers for qualifying groups!
Quote from dekojester :
Car 18 - Loss of fastest lap - chat in session ("Good Luck Everyone!!!")

Sorry about that pressed wrong button but its all good now removed all bind in a separate game

will my previously fastest lap count i think a 41.09 or will i have to redo qual next friday in order to have a time?

many thanks
Quote from dekojester :
Car 18 - Loss of fastest lap - chat in session ("Good Luck Everyone!!!")

Sorry about that pressed wrong button but its all good now removed all bind in a separate game

will my previously fastest lap count i think a 41.09 or will i have to redo qual next friday in order to have a time?

many thanks
Quote from Tur8o :Sorry about that pressed wrong button but its all good now removed all bind in a separate game

many thanks

You lose the fastest lap of the session. Your 2nd fastest lap will be your official Qualifying 1 time.
Quote from dekojester :
Car 19 - Loss of fastest lap - incorrect skin (52 in number board)

Is it about cargame.nl ?? What is wrong ?

Round 1: Race Discussion
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG