The online racing simulator
off-throttle, idling, help
(29 posts, started )
Quote from TehPaws3D :Wouldn't the suction come from the piston lowering? It should suck itself back up right?

LOL if there was no friction or gravity, or if it wasn't connected to a bunch of other cylinders which also have friction and gravity, then yea!

Quote from danthebangerboy :yet the inertia of the other 3 cylinders in their cycle will keep things moving.

So by your logic, an engine can never turn off?

Anyway, I stopped by to comment on how funny it was when TehPaws posted a car with a Canadian license plate! Not your car, TehPaws!
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :LOL if there was no friction or gravity, or if it wasn't connected to a bunch of other cylinders which also have friction and gravity, then yea

And even then it won't work like that. Gas never compresses unless you force it to do so.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :LOL if there was no friction or gravity, or if it wasn't connected to a bunch of other cylinders which also have friction and gravity, then yea!

Anyway, I stopped by to comment on how funny it was when TehPaws posted a car with a Canadian license plate! Not your car, TehPaws!

LOL, Maybe you should have read my post, I said I did NOT KNOW ABOUT CARS enough to give you DETAILED statements about what actually goes on, DO I know the modular friction of each piston? NO. Forgive me for being uneducated on cars unlike you.

And I know it's not my car captain obvious, Congratulations on spotting the Canadian tag when I live in America, My version is black, So round of applause.
Oh noes I made an enemy on the interwebz! I read your post, I was just teasing.

off-throttle, idling, help
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG