The online racing simulator
Fallout: New Vegas (New Screens and Info)
(97 posts, started )
I'll have it tomorrow :b
#27 - Osco
Should have it tomorrow aswell. Too bad I can't play until sunday

I'm a bit of a FO fanboi too, ordered without reading reviews or watching trailers/teasers. If it's as least as good as 3, I'm a happy camper
Question

Is it (and FO3 ) canon?

I've read stuff from both sides
I believe so.
I'm curious as some people have claimed FO3/DLC isn't
Is it me or trailer looks like another episode of bioshock?

And i got interested in this game, so is there a difference wich game i get (FO3 or FO new vegas)? I'm asking this because i'm probably going to get only one of the.
Both are good.

Scott: Hardcore FO1/2 Fags totally refuse Fallout 3 as being part of the Fallout canon and true "Fallout" games. It is canon, but they refuse Bethesda's additions/liberties that were made to the Fallout series.
really enjoying it. PC version is buggy I admit but not unplayable like fallout 3 was. Hell it has only ever CTD twice.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Both are good.

Scott: Hardcore FO1/2 Fags totally refuse Fallout 3 as being part of the Fallout canon and true "Fallout" games. It is canon, but they refuse Bethesda's additions/liberties that were made to the Fallout series.

I got FO 1, 2. 3 goty and New Vegas

Nowhere near a fanboy but I got a laugh out of a 'bethesda can't make rpgs' flamewar
Just played 8 hours straight with Book Of Eli OST playing in exchange for my radio. Best game of 2010 no doubt even with Black Ops on the way. My fav pastime is to follow the numerous caravans or squads of NCR or Legion soldiers and just loot the aftermath. Also makes for some epic shootouts.
So

Tips for starting?
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Haul ass pass the first section if your heading towards NCRF Correctional or Nipton or wait out the battle between the wildlife, raiders and ncr so you can loot the bodies
Do sidequests.

The game tries to pull you along but you'll be too low of a level to be able to kill any enemys. Those ****ing flying things still kill me invariably.
Carazons or w.e? At that point i had mostly rifles and no type of automatic weapons. I got owned
I get killed still and I'm level 14. I haven't really done much for fighting though, I've tried to resolve everything in a peaceful manner. It's playing out quite well, until I am wandering the wilderness, where Lakelurks and such just rape me.
Level 17 now. Just went on Fallout Nexus to see that the modding community has stacked up already. Had to go around hunting for stuff to sell and what not back at level 14 for my new best friend (sniper rifle). With a high sneak and guns skill, you can one hit sneak crit anything but a deathclaw with it. Logged in about 22 hours so far i believe
.357 Magnum
.44 Magnum
Varmint rifle

My three guns I use
I use the service rifle, much better than the Varmint one. (and i has lots of AP rounds for damn radscorpions )
I am looking forward to playing this. damn Amazon ran out of stock even though I pre ordered
Stuck on the quest where I have to put the chip in the bunker

Any tips?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
£30 on Steam
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
I love the Archimedes laser

Overkill isn't even CLOSE
I decided to reroute the power to New Vegas, so I don't have the laser.
Aww you guys are evil. I get pissy and reload the save if i even accidently steal scrap metal. I even let the "guy" live and set him free.
I am definitely playing more evil than I played Fallout 3. I took good karma options always in Fallout 3, but thats' becuase karma affected how poeple treated me. This game, Reputation is more important, so the fact the Powder Gangers and Legion hate me, but NCR like me.. means that the NCR will back me up, whereas the other 2 will occassionally try to kill me, but now I'm level 15, so they're all easily dispatched.

I am definitely taking a less combat oriented strategy than I played FAllout 3 with. I'll try to talk everything out to my desired situation.

EDIT: aaaand the brotherhood of steel now hate me / are all dead.

Fallout: New Vegas (New Screens and Info)
(97 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG