The online racing simulator
radom question.........about unlocking - offline
haven't posted in forever but had a quick question...

so my local electronics super store has a great g27 setup with everything for racing....so i went there the other day to load up live for speed s2 and well as i know you have to activate online and this computer not having one kinda sucked cause i could only play as the slow cars...so everyone else there just wanted to play that arcade off road racing game that makes me barf...

so ya is there anyway i can transfer my account over to that computer so i could play as a fast cause and wow the crowds with my awesome driving abilities?

i dont think there is but oh well ill ask anyway.
-
(shiny_red_cobra) DELETED by Bob Smith : let's not bring up cracking at the official forum, shallwe?
-
(theblackrabbi) DELETED by Bob Smith : let's not bring up cracking at the official forum, shallwe?
Do not EVER use your account info in public places, you can well get your account and info stolen.
If the computer has internet, Just register it, If not, Then LFS can't really transfer a account ( Just type your stuff in behind their backs? )
Also sharing your S2 account is ilegal and against EULA
Quote from Inouva :Also sharing your S2 account is ilegal and against EULA

not sharing....just testing on a great computer

i think ill have to install itunes than usb share my 3g connection on the iphone to register it...

after ill just undo it

that is if they let me..
I can't remember exactly, but I think it's actually legal to unlock LFS on two computers using just one license. It doesn't really matter what kind of Internet connection you use for it, even a GSM cell phone will do, it's been done before
Quote from theblackrabbi :not sharing....just testing on a great computer

i think ill have to install itunes than usb share my 3g connection on the iphone to register it...

after ill just undo it

that is if they let me..

Even if you undo it, if the computer has a keylogger or is infected, you can well get your info stolen.
Quote from kimd41 :Even if you undo it, if the computer has a keylogger or is infected, you can well get your info stolen.

Well it cant be illegal to be dumb enough to unlock it on a computer with a keylogger..

I just read the EULA, its nowhere to be found anything about it being illegal to unlock it on two computers at a time. So cant see why you shouldnt do it if u want to
After all you have been given 3 unlocks, wich you'll get 1 reneved by each friday (if you choose to use them), So why didn't you just logged in under your account?
Using it public place is up to your responsibility i guess.
Quote from theblackrabbi :...and wow the crowds with my awesome driving abilities?.

Lol what crowds?... 13 year old boys and girls?... How old are u man?...
Quote from kimd41 :Even if you undo it, if the computer has a keylogger or is infected, you can well get your info stolen.

Don't forget that game password can be changed by you at any time by logging into LFS.net with your web password (which should NOT be same as game password), therefore getting your GAME password keylogged is not a big deal.
Quote from MadCatX :I can't remember exactly, but I think it's actually legal to unlock LFS on two computers using just one license. It doesn't really matter what kind of Internet connection you use for it, even a GSM cell phone will do, it's been done before

This.

It doesn't matter if you unlock it on one or three computers, as long as it's only you that are going to play it. Also, your lisence can only be online 1 at the time, meaning that if you have unlocked it on two computers and tries to play from both there will only be one computer that can get online. The other will get a message "username allready online" or something and would not be able to connect to the mulitplayer.

So to say it easy - yes you can "transfer" LFS to a other computer. Just install LFS and fill in the right account information and voila - your ready to cruise, drift, derby and sumo til your penis falls off!
Joke aside, you get what I mean.

Ask if this is unclear.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG