I believe that it already has / had for Norbi, who was invited to race in real life, after showing off his skills in LFS.
-
(Vancouver_Canuck) DELETED by Vancouver_Canuck
"when he actually was racing cars on his Sega Genesis, then PlayStation, his computer and then Xbox."

what a load of rubbish lol..

the only thing those could teach u (maybe) is racing lines, but all u gotta do is turn left and the physics arent realistic.

lol he raced from 13 and now hes 18 whats so special about that.
Quote :
So his father, Brandon Coleman, took him to a new indoor kart center in Houston. He had been driving only five minutes when CART driver Price Cobb, in town for a race, took notice.

Talk about being in the right place at the right time, but to get noticed he must have mad natural talent.
If he'd had LFS to train on, he'd be in F1 by now.
damnit if only more international rally drivers came to the track here then watched the cart races wouldn't i be 'nother lucky basterd.H that guy has got some raw luck...but nascar...whats soo good about that? (don't answer this question unless u really HAVETO)
At least it was a CART guy and he's running him in Busch series.

Had it been an IRL guy who spotted him, he'd have a ride in the next race.
there is a german speaking league running at the moment where the fastest 5 will be invited for a testdrive in a porsche 911 racer and then get the chance to drive in the alps-cup or even nurburgring endurance race.
Next thing you know, he will find himself shit outta luck when he can't find a reset button in a big crash :o
my mate asked me last night, Has LFS made you a better R/L driver?, I had to answer yes, but it got me thinking how the two really compare.

I'm pretty sure it merely shows that if you're natuarally talented, it will show up in LFS just as it does IRL. sure there are different skills/sensations, and it's not like LFS can simulate DRIVING to the degree of perfection, but it's certainly tought me to race.

I feel more comfortable with others around me at race-pace, and i'm pretty sure i've got a better grasp of many racing tactics.
#12 - aoun
I think the difference between LFS and Real life is the way things look and how you think.

In LFS, you can think about the girl you were with last night and still go fast :P. In real life, you are always 100% concentrating on the race and all the factors like the tyres, fuel, line, racers around you.

In LFS, going at 300kph still looks like your going 10kph. In real life, at 300kph it looks wayy tooooooo fast and dont forget tunnel vision.

If you can adapt from games to real life really easy, then mabye you really can be somewhere up there from just games..
Quote from aoun :[...]
In real life, you are always 100% concentrating on the race and all the factors like the tyres, fuel, line, racers around you.
[...]

When I'm karting I'm concentrating on the race for the first couple of laps but towards the end of the session my subconcious(sp?) takes over, I start to think about other stuff and I tend to drive faster illepall
u use your concious to think about tyres and setup etc, and use your sub concious to think about actually driving. it can process information millions of times faster than the concious, so can catch slides faster, do overtaking better etc.

when u talk about driving faster and not thinking about that is called 'flow'
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :when u talk about driving faster and not thinking about that is called 'flow'

Pffff... if anyone is going to be flowing, it's this guy:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG