The online racing simulator
How Tolerant are You?
(37 posts, started )
repetition?
Quote from 5haz :Don't try to reason with the kid, you might confuse him. He's already contradicted himself about four times.

stop trying to be a wise ass. learn what contradiction means first kiddo.
Quote from Franky.S :stop trying to be a wise ass. learn what contradiction means first kiddo.

A definition of contradiction: a situation in which inherent factors, actions, or propositions are inconsistent or contrary to one another.

You went against yourself, therefore in a way contradicting yourself. Lets begin.

Quote from Franky.S :how tolerent? not very of your shit...

Instant insult, not funny nor useful in any kind.

Quote from 5haz :By the way guys and girls, you don't score points for being a prick unecessarily on the internet, now has anyone got anything more interesting or useful to contribute? No, I didn't think so.

A useful comment to the thread basically saying there is no point contributing to this thread because the thread is completely pointless, so it shall die.

Quote from Franky.S :what are you forum police? lighten up sad sack.

You feel offended, therefore take the post to heart and insult again.

Quote from Franky.S :im no being a arse. you just taking this to heart because you somewhat feel offended yes? as i said, lighten up.

Oh what? He took it to heart? It looks like you did, therefore you contradicted yourself and you should be the one to lighten up.
-
(5haz) DELETED by 5haz
Quote from PMD9409 :A definition of contradiction: a situation in which inherent factors, actions, or propositions are inconsistent or contrary to one another.

You went against yourself, therefore in a way contradicting yourself. Lets begin.

Instant insult, not funny nor useful in any kind.

A useful comment to the thread basically saying there is no point contributing to this thread because the thread is completely pointless, so it shall die.

You feel offended, therefore take the post to heart and insult again.

Oh what? He took it to heart? It looks like you did, therefore you contradicted yourself and you should be the one to lighten up.

i not take it to heart, i only said he forum police because he try to stop the fun.
#30 - STF
Quote from Franky.S :how tolerent? not very of your shit...

Yeah, looks like a funny joke to me.

Since your cyber bully ass won`t take it to heart: lighten up sad sack.

Be happy they don`t pick on your grammar. :hide:

See? it`s easy to insult. Not fun(arguable by some), but easy.
#31 - 5haz
Quote from Franky.S :i not take it to heart, i only said he forum police because he try to stop the fun.

So your one of these people who finds being a dickhead fun? Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Would you like a shovel to help with digging that hole for yourself?
Quote from 5haz :So your one of these people who finds being a dickhead fun? Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Would you like a shovel to help with digging that hole for yourself?

please? my broke.
#36 - STF
How Tolerant are You?
Quote from AtomAnt :Where do you draw the line...tell us

Think you got an idea by now. It can only get better.
Jabba

How Tolerant are You?
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG