The online racing simulator
waht car...
(34 posts, started )
Quote from P1lot :Cool, another Alfa fan, got a GTV here
Visit AlfaOwner Forum?

Lovely car m8. How does it handle? Which one is it?
XCNuses parents used to drive teh formula one!111!!!11one
1998 Chrysler Concorde. It's pretty boring, but actually quicker than most people expect. I had just washed and waxed it and was having fun taking pictures :P
Attached images
_DSC0015.jpg
_DSC0019.jpg
_DSC0025.jpg
_DSC0027.jpg
Quote from Gentlefoot :Lovely car m8. How does it handle? Which one is it?

Look here, 2.0L Lusso
Handles well enough for me! Not a smooth ride, but takes corners excellent - though I've not pushed it to excess
edit: what I should say is that the handling is largely unexplored since there is so much grip.
#30 - Jakg
Quote from keiran :
I actually don't like the back of the salon version Considering the last couple of cars have been Golfs and Passats all rust buckets this Audi has been an amazing change Although when it goes it will be a let down considering what we will probably end up being able to afford. The brakes are what amaze me just how quick the car can come to a stop, just don't leave stuff in the back My Dad forgot when he showed me and all the stuff in the back of the car hit the back of the seats :o luckily nothing hard or breakable!

The woman who hit our trailer and car is being charged so depending on how she pleads the Audi could be getting taken away soon We've now been told that our trailer and car are defiantly write offs, we knew the car was but we thought the trailer (tow-a-van) might have a chance but they are aluminium chassis

Note that the pictures below of the accident is in a built up area, 30mph speed limit. We're parked up on a big stright bit of road. Also note that there are no skid marks, she never actually braked. Hit the tow-a-van wheel arch at what ever speed she was traveling at :s You could fit three fire engines side by side in the street! no other car was even on that bit of road when she hit the tow-a-van :s
Keiran

jeez, how did she roll it???
Quote from Jakg :jeez, how did she roll it???

Well we still don't know how she hit the trailer The reason she rolled it was because she hit the trailers wheel arch and pushed it right in so her wheel hit the trailers wheel. She never even braked just drove into it which is another: illepall I think the first thing we asked the police was does she need glasses No way was she sticking to the speed limit though, even if she did hit the wheel arch at 30mph she wouldn't take the hub clean off the car. The actual pins on the car that the hub pivots on didn't appear to be damaged.

The force of the impact tore the rear suspension on the rear axle of the tow-a-van off the chassis. The cars door are totally knackered at that side and the tow bar is bent beyond repair. Due to the age of the car the damage would probably reach the value of the car so the insurance company just write them off.

We were hoping she'd get charged because in the end we were in the back of that thing minutes before she hit it so to let someone off after doing that would be madness.

She was quite young so she will probably have a tough time finding insurance now. Then us young drivers wander why our insurance is so high - if there's more people like her on the road then I can understand why!

Keiran
<--- 92 Isuzu Amigo 4wd 5-speed with a custom hardtop!

I run over your puny leetle "cars" muahaha .... or I would if I could catch them

Quote :Then us young drivers wander why our insurance is so high - if there's more people like her on the road then I can understand why!

So THAT'S why my insurance just went up $2.65! BAH!
Motorsport Insurance is the one. My road legal Golf only costs £500 a year to insure and they don't care what I've done to it so long as it doesn't go over 2 litre and is normally aspirated. My Alfa costs me more than that!

waht car...
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG