The online racing simulator
Coder Requested!!!
(25 posts, started )
Coder Requested!!!
Hello, atm im running a very large team in alot of games... but i decided to start one in LFS... BUT i do not now how to code a insim
But im searching for one so any1 that is searching for a big team just answere to this thread.

Cheers
me? - I want some information´s
Maybe you should start by explaining what you need "the insim" for.

And I'm afraid most people who would be able to help you already stopped reading after "how to code a insim".
Quote from marcel1 :me? - I want some information´s

Okey...
Im searching for someone to make a cool cruise insim...

Im thinking of starting like 3/4 servers in LFS.

If you need anymore info just ask
ok.yes, i need...
- any Site?
- will the server up 24/7?
Woah, what a cool and original idea! I don't think anybody has ever thought of doing such an application to run along side a LFS server.

I think this is going to be SUCH a hit! YAY!

Look forward to reading another open source cruise app in 3 months once the team breaks!
Quote from marcel1 :ok.yes, i need...
- any Site?
- will the server up 24/7?

server will be 24/7 and im working on the site right now...
Quote from gummi1337 :Im thinking of starting like 3/4 servers in LFS.

What makes you think that LFS needs ANOTHER 3 or 4 cruise servers?
Quote from Krammeh :Woah, what a cool and original idea! I don't think anybody has ever thought of doing such an application to run along side a LFS server.

I think this is going to be SUCH a hit! YAY!

Look forward to reading another open source cruise app in 3 months once the team breaks!

lawl?
no offense, but there's too many cruise servers already (CLC/LTC/TC/WSC among others)... </rant>

if you search the forums, there are some pre-built cruise insim packages around... they're probably easier to work with than getting someone to write another one from scratch.
Quote from bunder9999 :
if you search the forums, there are some pre-built cruise insim packages around... they're probably easier to work with than getting someone to write another one from scratch.

OP did try other stuff (check his/her other posts) and probably found it over their head.

Quote from zeugnimod :What makes you think that LFS needs ANOTHER 3 or 4 cruise servers?

The more the merrier!
Quote from zeugnimod :What makes you think that LFS needs ANOTHER 3 or 4 cruise servers?

didn´t say they all should be cruise?
Quote from zeugnimod :This doesn't apply to cruise servers.

No but even 1 more is too much.

as broken said their exesnt enought cruise if he wants to start a cruise he can Stop with the cruisism childishness. Please? The person wants to start his cruise team I find nothing wrong with that. He wants to make his own cruise server. I find nothing wrong with that too. It's his own preference, and you have no word on what type of server anyone else, OTHER THAN YOU is going to host. So he can problaby start his server and be successfull maybe he could own a server thats better than LTC,CLC,LSGO,RLC one day who know's?
Quote from mariuba2 :as broken said their exesnt enought cruise if he wants to start a cruise he can Stop with the cruisism childishness. Please? The person wants to start his cruise team I find nothing wrong with that. He wants to make his own cruise server. I find nothing wrong with that too. It's his own preference, and you have no word on what type of server anyone else, OTHER THAN YOU is going to host. So he can problaby start his server and be successfull maybe he could own a server thats better than LTC,CLC,LSGO,RLC one day who know's?

Fine, that's your opinion that you stated (with quite bad grammar).

The quoted post is my opinion that I stated.

What are we going to do now?

And I don't think any one server of "LTC, CLC, LSGO, RLC" is better than the other. They all suck equally.
Quote from zeugnimod :

And I don't think any one server of "LTC, CLC, LSGO, RLC" is better than the other. They all suck equally.

I Agree
Quote from zeugnimod :Fine, that's your opinion that you stated (with quite bad grammar).

The quoted post is my opinion that I stated.

What are we going to do now?

Look at your sig. I think that if you have such a sig on your profile you should maybe like.. stick to it? It is about the patch probably, ok, but this is still considered whining.

If you don't like cruise servers, well beat them up by launching race servers. Have you done that? Even if you have - it looks like you would have to try harder. Tell your friends to run race servers too.

How mature do you think it makes you look when you're making such groundless posts? I can give you a hint: not as mature as you might think. Nor as cool. It's just not right, what you are doing. You don't even have the slightest idea of how much effort is put into these servers, to make them work, to preserve a friendly ground for anyone, to make a stable insim app. So, please, if you are going to say that they "suck", first go and find your arguments. Sure, race servers do take much effort too, some require even more effort. But then again, this is no reason for groundless flaming.

@Krammeh: Weren't you the LTC creator? How did you start? I doubt that LTC just popped up with hundreds of players. I wasn't expecting this from someone who knows how things are so well.

@marcel1: Why are you being such a hypocrite?

And gummi: I doubt that you will find anyone who will just "make you a cool cruise insim" for free. I suggest being ready to pay to the person first.
lol? why?
I Hate LsC....
Quote from broken :So, please, if you are going to say that they "suck", first go and find your arguments.

I have. They are boring, make no sense in a Racing Simulator and are populated by 10-15 year old children most of the time. My opinion, I can have it.

I can imagine that a lot of effort is needed to make a cruise server but I still think that they don't belong in LFS. IMO!

And I didn't intend to look "mature" or "cool".
Quote from zeugnimod :
I can imagine that a lot of effort is needed to make a cruise server but I still think that they don't belong in LFS. IMO!

m8 LFS is a simulation game we are just people who have skills in programing and want to make LFS a fun game and more realistic, would you want to sit all day driving around track?? rather than having fun doing jobs,earning money etc.
Quote from mariuba2 :m8 LFS is a simulation game we are just people who have skills in programing and want to make LFS a fun game and more realistic, would you want to sit all day driving around track?? rather than having fun doing jobs,earning money etc.

I have fun by "driving around the track", not by "doing jobs" or "earning money". I do that IRL, why would I want to do that on the computer as well?
#22 - Uke
Quote from zeugnimod :I have fun by "driving around the track", not by "doing jobs" or "earning money". I do that IRL, why would I want to do that on the computer as well?

+1

Besides, have you ever heard about Test Driver Unlimited?
Have you ever heard that you can open a race server in LFS? All you need is a host - no insim or anything else is needed for a race server too.

I just don't get all this "hate" ..thing ..which is going on around here. If you have jobs and earn money and like racing why are you spending your time on writing how much do the cruise servers suck? Go and do whatever you like, because by doing this, you're just making yourselves look silly.
Quote from broken :Have you ever heard that you can open a race server in LFS? All you need is a host - no insim or anything else is needed for a race server too.

I just don't get all this "hate" ..thing ..which is going on around here. If you have jobs and earn money and like racing why are you spending your time on writing how much do the cruise servers suck? Go and do whatever you like, because by doing this, you're just making yourselves look silly.

Thank you finally someone that doesn´t write any bad in this post
Quote from broken :.
I just don't get all this "hate" ..thing ..which is going on around here.

Don't waste time trying to "get it".

Quote from Confucius : Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.

Just turn on the Cruise filter [Race] and your problems are solved. You can get back to living life and being happy.

Finally to the topic OP - gummi1337...
A cruise insim app. is quite a large project to start from scratch. 1000's lines of code and 100's of hours work. You are not going to easily find someone who is willing to do all that work for you for free at your bidding. There are many free downloadable insim applications in this forum that support cruise functionality. Try downloading one of those those and getting it running. Then you might be able to end up modifying it yourself if you still haven't found someone to help you. I've rarely seen anyone asking for a custom cruise insim app get a coder at the drop of a hat. If so, money was most likely involved or something in return.
Goodluck.

Coder Requested!!!
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG