The online racing simulator
My first car :)
(65 posts, started )
You need it here Erik, greater risk of being in an accident + expensive repair bill or new car if you're only 3rd party.

btw, get your butt on msn.
Quote from Xaid0n :You need it here Erik, greater risk of being in an accident + expensive repair bill or new car if you're only 3rd party.

btw, get your butt on msn.

Plus where I live full comp is cheaper than TPF+T or just TP. By £200 and £150 respectively.
When i had my rx7 it was $2000 full comprehensive.
third party fire and theft was $300

Guess what i chose lol
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Plus where I live full comp is cheaper than TPF+T or just TP. By £200 and £150 respectively.

Same here, TPF&T is £400 a year more (on average) than fully comprehensive, seems like a no brainer to me, more cover for less monies.
17 and pay 450£ a year for imp Thats included a rollcage and bucket seats and harness and a tune engine

Shit that's nice!
#57 - Jakg
Quote from J4CK151 :17 and pay 450£ a year for imp Thats included a rollcage and bucket seats and harness and a tune engine

Can I ask what company thats with and the annual mileage limit? I'm geussing it's a classic policy.

Have looked into this, but over the last 3 years all the under-25 classic policies seem to of dissapeared
I was racing before I got my liscense..... This is the car I basically learnt to drive in.....
84 dodge daytona drag car

And I raced these for fun....

My first vehicle to drive every day (still customizing it)86 s10 blazer (paid 300 for it all original.

after a woman ran into me at a red light

then my toyota I built almost 2 years ago.

The 72 c10 that we built at the beginning of this year.

And you can look on my myspace for a million other pics of past cars, some chevelles I built, a few mustangs and some old hot rods I done last year. myspace.com/brandonr6295
Quote from chanoman315 :He spent like 40k+ USDls in too many cars instead of buying a new one (BMW or wahtever).
I dont think he has a LOT

I don't like new cars.
They have no class.
why do people have so much money
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
the op has had like 9999 cars, and he is like 22 (or something? :shrug

then the guy above me, has this all out drag car, that can probably twist a diamond with all its torque, then a few nice cars, and 2 other very nice project cars.

i think thats more then just "working hard"

i think you need luck to pull all that off
#63 - Jakg
Quote from logitekg25 :the op has had like 9999 cars, and he is like 22 (or something? :shrug

In the nicest possible way to the OP... those old Merc's and Jag's aren't that expensive to buy, it's the repairs that are the killer. It's perfectly possible to buy a load of "cheap" (£1000) luxobarges, and run them into the ground and trade to something else when they eventually die. Nobody wants such massive cars with large engines anymore, so some cars values have plummeted... look at all the big engined older (rust prone) Mercs, or the V8 Lexus of old...

Ironically while I'm sure he gets lots of "rich kid" remarks, your average family with a 59-plate Ford Mondeo have probably spent more for nothing...
i guess thats true..and just repairs eh?

but maybe i am hypocritical..my brothers truck-bought completely with his own money-is a very expensive truck (both to buy and maintain/fuel). he just happened to get a sweet deal on it, which was VERY cheap
I never claimed to have a lot of money ^^

I just look at cars that are value for the money I want to spend..

For example, the BMW E32 740iL was over $200,000 brand new, I paid $9,500 for that I got..

-Automatic stability control

-Doubled glazed windows

-286hp (213kw) V8

-Dual zone climate control

-Automatic soft close boot (trunk)

-Parking sensors

The list goes on and on. the car has done less than 100,000miles (160,000km) and has never missed a beat. some one previously suggested that I could have bought a $40,000 brand new bmw... In Australia a $40,000 brand new BMW is a http://www.carsales.com.au/new ... 08&__sid=12A57B5817FB 118i Hatchback.
NO THANK YOU

My first car :)
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG