The online racing simulator
JDM Allstars 2010 layout request.
(23 posts, started )
#1 - Phsx2
Yeah hey me again, if anyone could make the 2010 layout that'd be fantastic, thanks for looking whether or not you feel you can help

Chris.
Drift right? I'll try I guess.
#3 - Phsx2
Yeah it's a drift layout, thanks
#5 - Phsx2
I forgot to mention that I was after the 2010 wembley layout, fail on my part.
I suck at replicas, would rather do freelance :P. Has the wembley layout changed in the last 2 years? Because I have one here that I ddint make...

give me pics of the 1 y want.
#7 - Phsx2
The linked layouts are from EDC. I have all the JDM AllStars layouts right in my folder www.lfsjdm.tk
#9 - Phsx2
Crab thats last years JDM layout if you watch the vids you'll see that they've added another corner in this year
you can edit the layout probbaly?
Right I've used Crab's layout as a base, it's as near as I can get with the size restrictions on AU1. if anyone spots anything obviously wrong please inform me
Attached files
AU1_JDMALLSTARSWEMBLEY2010v2.lyt - 3.5 KB - 361 views
Omg :d
LOLOLOL! just had a look on here for the first time in years, found this thread and here ya go

made this when i got home from wembley

BANG <3

drift this every day i do

enjoy
Attached files
AU1_jdm_wembley.lyt - 2 KB - 316 views
Omg :d
pics
Attached images
hehe2.jpg
hehe.jpg
7.jpg
feedback? lotsa views!
loving the layout bud!
would love for someone to host it :$
Quote from james_bskt :would love for someone to host it :$

Please don't take offence from this, I think crabs version has a better scale, yours is a little too small.
Quote from Phsx2 :Please don't take offence from this, I think crabs version has a better scale, yours is a little too small.

I agree with this after further testing, but the fact it is a brill attempt is the good part

(specially after considering i made mine through a video and never actually even went to Wembley?)
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :I agree with this after further testing, but the fact it is a brill attempt is the good part

(specially after considering i made mine through a video and never actually even went to Wembley?)

I agree with you that it's a good attempt, i'd say scale it up by about x2 and you'd be around the right scale
@Phsx2, none taken.

No offence but, did you go to wembley?
Quote from james_bskt :@Phsx2, none taken.

No offence but, did you go to wembley?

Yeah i was there both this year and 2009
cool i found a tent in the paddock with lfs on two screens and a seat/wheel. own'd it
Damn didn't spot that, too busy taking picture's
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis : no longer hosting

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG