The online racing simulator
Quote from rockclan :Dear LFS Users,

Please take a serious moment, for a very serious moment.

There is now a host online, which steals your S2 license, it gets hacked, and directly goes online.

The name of this host is:
ULTIMATE Tweak-Server™

3 of my teammates their accounts got hacked thanks to this.

Edit:
The accounts are not online now anymore, but please be sure that you never join this server.

And if you do directly change your password afterwards.

Edit:

The tweak mod which was used for this hacking is made by Chudy_2001

IIRC there was a guy called Chudy_2oo1 that made that server and made like 6 demo accounts and spammed this forum.
Quote from bunder9999 :for how long have i been saying that chudy's shit has keyloggers?

you people got what you deserved.

I know you too well so I don't want to flame you

Every hack for e.g Counter-strike gets spotted by antiviruses as trojans. Why? simple. They inject into the hl2.exe process, which antivirus spots as harmful malware. Same occurs in Chudy's programs, his tweaks inject into the LFS main process so you can edit the parametres(e.g Power, Tire width etc.), and AV's find this harmful, so they try to stop it.
Quote from bunder9999 :for how long have i been saying that chudy's shit has keyloggers?

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware also reported my selfmade LFStweak thingy and deleted it. It didn't have any viruses.
Lesson here - Do not listen to anything Rockclan says...
Quote from jasonmatthews :Lesson here - Do not listen to anything Rockclan says...

Wont have to struggle to do that for a while.
Quote from nikopdr :I know you too well so I don't want to flame you

Every hack for e.g Counter-strike gets spotted by antiviruses as trojans. Why? simple. They inject into the hl2.exe process, which antivirus spots as harmful malware. Same occurs in Chudy's programs, his tweaks inject into the LFS main process so you can edit the parametres(e.g Power, Tire width etc.), and AV's find this harmful, so they try to stop it.

so why doesn't the "official" z tweak, or other other memory editors don't get flagged?
I don't think the official tweak version have keylogging programs and such. I think it's more "other" stuff people have used. Maybe Vob's, textures, smoke mod (yeah there is a new version of it) or something causes this. Best thing would be to scan your computer, use common sence and not share personal account information with others.

I know it's captain obvious speech, but it truelly are not other better way saying it
Quite some of apps made by Chudy are false-alarmed due to hotkeysh@@k.dll, a DLL that's included into all trainers generated by Trainer Making Kit in order to process hotkey presses.

You can make own trainer using Trainer Making Kit (don't forget to include at least 1 hotkey), scan it on VirusTotal and compare it with scan results of Chudy2001's trainers - they'll be totally same.

For how long have I been saying that you should get a better antivirus?
Quote from rockclan :Dear LFS Users,

Please take a serious moment, for a very serious moment.

There is now a host online, which steals your S2 license, it gets hacked, and directly goes online.

The name of this host is:
ULTIMATE Tweak-Server™

3 of my teammates their accounts got hacked thanks to this.

Edit:
The accounts are not online now anymore, but please be sure that you never join this server.

And if you do directly change your password afterwards.

Edit:

The tweak mod which was used for this hacking is made by Chudy_2001

Let me guess:
You all lost connection....
When trying to join a server, you got "user allready online" or something....

This has happend to me, when a server crash... lfsworld is "a bit behind", and does not react to you losing connection(yeah, lfs think you are online)

Easy to fix, restart lfs, problem solved :P

If I'm wrong, go easy on the flaming, I'm just trying to come with an explonation to what probably happend :P
That might aswell be what it's all about, good thinking

However, it won't help restarting LFS, you have to wait some minutes before logging on again (like 5 minutes or something).
I saw this server yesterday, almost tryed to join. But meh.

Edit: Cut the hate folks, the f*ck is wrong with u?
I've been on the tweak server a few times and have not had any problems with it.
Quote from FPVaaron :I've been on the tweak server a few times and have not had any problems with it.

I wouldn't do it, you will get aids.
I like potatoes
Why can't this thread get locked since the mods/devs have taken care of him , less people talk about him and his actions the faster he will go down the plug hole.
We discussed this in IRC...

It is possible that a client side executable (the tweak) could harvest LFS username and game password. It depends on whether or not the password is stored in an encrypted form or not...which we did not know.

Be wary with strange .exe files from the internet (as you should always be).
Why using fgs Tweak things on a online server ?
My opinion : Use Tweak on Solo mode, and f*** off all the stupids tweaks hacks from Chudy .
Quote from Demon Illidan :Why using fgs Tweak things on a online server ?
My opinion : Use Tweak on Solo mode, and f*** off all the stupids tweaks hacks from Chudy .

Why not ?
We had great fun running an event in LXs with big power and slicks.
Agree, when beeing within controlled limits it can be great fun
Alltho I have only raced once on tweak-racing server tho, so have not tested out too many variations.
Quote from Demon Illidan :Why using fgs Tweak things on a online server ?

Why fgs cruise 24/7 without having a life?

42D multimod is a great place
???
its a demo server isnt it,i went on there the other day and not been able find my house keys since,,wonder if theres a link,,,aaahhh

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG