The online racing simulator
Drag-Strip League
(17 posts, started )
Drag-Strip League
cancelled cancelled
You might want to check your post for errors before posting it when you want anybody to take this seriously.

Just saying.

Too bad that "Signal Setters" wasn't intentional.

Oh, and wait a minute. There's an event on the 39th October? Good luck holding that.
Mindfuk :P, allthough the Drag league is a good one, i woundered if there ever would have been one.
Quote from aroX123 :Mindfuk :P, allthough the Drag league is a good one, i woundered if there ever would have been one.

No, there won't be.
thanx
Quote from zeugnimod :You might want to check your post for errors before posting it when you want anybody to take this seriously.

Just saying.

Too bad that "Signal Setters" wasn't intentional.

Oh, and wait a minute. There's an event on the 39th October? Good luck holding that.

thanx alot for the help m8 just wondering if you are coming
There are still at least 3 errors (probably more) in the opening post. I always wondered why some foreigners can type/speak better English than some native speakers.
Quote from Stefani24 :There are still at least 3 errors (probably more) in the opening post. I always wondered why some foreigners can type/speak better English than some native speakers.

If you didn't notice, he is actually 12 years old
Quote from Jonathon.provost :thanx alot for the help m8 just wondering if you are coming

No.

Quote from Stefani24 :There are still at least 3 errors (probably more) in the opening post. I always wondered why some foreigners can type/speak better English than some native speakers.

I counted 15.
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Drag-Strip League

Isn't that a bit precarious as both 'drag' and 'strip' are quite versatile in their homonym richness? Not to mention the dirty images in my head when you combine them.
Quote from hyntty :Isn't that a bit precarious as both 'drag' and 'strip' are quite versatile in their homonym richness? Not to mention the dirty images in my head when you combine them.

Im getting the "strip" one but "drag" just seems like rape.
FZ5 is a GTR? and what are signal setters?
lmao
Quote from Mustangman759 :FZ5 is a GTR? and what are signal setters?
lmao

Boy I sure hope you never make another grammatical error again.......it'll be a field day for sure.
hehe. Yea the public school systems suck thats why I go to a private highschool.
I'd get a refund on that tbh.
Quote from Mustangman759 :hehe. Yeah the private schools (like the one I go to) brainwash us to think that they are better than public schools so they get paid.

Fixed.
Quote from Jonathon.provost :......
---5th Nov 2010,GTR
-FXR
-XRR
-FZ5
---12th Nov 2010, Slower Single Setters
-MRT
-FBM

---26TH Nov 2010, Faster Signal Setters
-FOX
-FO8