The online racing simulator
LFS : Gymkhana
(19 posts, started )
I needed to get some video editing skills sharpened, to create something fresh, new, never seen before. To define what it is, the art of making LFS movies, and to prove myself worthy of being truly great...

But then I couldn't be bothered and did this instead.
Anyway, it's a rough job, which was constantly interrupted by glitching software. Bash away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP9I8nT8OUs
Camera work is pretty nice. can I get that layout btw?
Quote from jrd.racer :Camera work is pretty nice. can I get that layout btw?

It's on this forum, just do a search.

@Squid:
Camera work and sounds match pretty well. The layout itself gets old (seen it a millions times now, so could just be me) and the driving was sub-par. I think if you matched a higher quality of driving with those camera shots and sounds then you could have a very well done video, one that has a "Wow" factor in it. Still good work for a guy with excuses.
Dope !
Meh got boring after 1 minute and a half.. watched the whole thing tho.

Did'nt get my oblicatory ejaculation during the vid.. sorry squid.
Quote from Dennis93 :Meh got boring after 1 minute and a half.. watched the whole thing tho.

+ some fps drops there.. camera work was ok but it still was really boring.
Sync with sound is good. But that "Gymkhana", still boring me. Too much videos of that in Youtube. Squid, you could make better things.
Very good.
---
Can you please upload your short movie at megaupload? i want to watch in HD. I can't watch in HD at video streamers, because i have not so powerful PC. ^^
When you're going to make some new big project? Want to see some cool stuff from you squid.
What I liked is how awesome LFS looks when it has real life sounds. I swear I think I felt more exhilaration then watching this Gymkhana 3. And yes as the guys said length of the tape is just enough.
Quote from Dennis93 :Meh got boring after 1 minute and a half.. watched the whole thing tho.

+1 And fps of the movie was too low. Also I think that camera work was ok, but not for this kind of movie. I mean, in this movie you can only see the car on whole screen, but you mostly can`t see what the car is doing, for example some hard to do slides etc (if there were any?), you just see the car and hear the sounds of slides/drifting. Maybe I`m wrong but that`s what I was feeling during the movie. And the square where you were doing some 360s was too big compared to Ken Block`s one
Cool video but u did almost everything what you complained about my video :/
Downloaded and watched in High Quality.

As you know, you are my favourite video maker since the begining. I am a Head to Head series lover.

The camera work is always your "strong point". Of course, the syncronization sound-image is perfect.

I miss, a lot, Head to head video.

Current video, for me, 5 stars.

P.D: I love that Skin, hehehehehe. You know?
Quote from FireMike15 :When you're going to make some new big project? Want to see some cool stuff from you squid.

We did some test runs for h2h6 but never went through with it.
Quote from BigTime :We did some test runs for h2h6 but never went through with it.

Pity. Was really fun to watch. Maybe you get new ideas there, would be great.
Nice video. MoMs Car
Good effort.

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG