The online racing simulator
Two Windows 7 LFS fans wanting to go head to head
Two LFS fans, both operating on Windows 7, both fully paid-up card carrying geriatric racers want to set up a two person multiplayer race.
We could do this quite happily a few years back but then progress hit LFS and now we can't.
Try port forwarding we were told.
A clumsy messy complicated procedure which didn't help one scrap.
We used to do it with a simple password but now its not available.
Does anyone know how two remote users can still join together and not have anyone else in the race?
Google Translate is bad and you should feel bad.
This seems similar to your last thread, where you obviously didn't bother to take on a word of the advice given.
Boothy,
I admire your attention to my cry for help and also that a reply was given but I did actually try to investigate and act on the advice given but didn't work for me.
Have you had success with this port forwarding procedure?
Yes, I've run LFS servers off my computer here many times. If I'm wireless I need to change the IP the LFS port uses in the router to the one matching my wireless card IP to get it to work, it's piss easy to go into the router and edit the port.

You did do everything that was mentioned in the previous thread? Including looking at the guide posted by Troy? http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1395019#post1395019

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG