The online racing simulator
How to get a section for your league?
Hey guys does anyone know how to put an application in to get our league a section in the league bit if anyone knows it shall be much appresiated Cheers
I failed to read the sentence..
sorry just read it and its abit of toung twister

Againoes anybody know how to get a section on the league bit of forum
victor doesn't do it anymore. so that basically means, you dump it in the root category, or post it elsewhere.
#5 - J@tko
There used to be a thread for requests but Victor closed it because morons were going ZOMG ADD MA AWESOMEZ LEAGUEZ?!/1?!/!11 where they were clearly never going to work. I've seen a couple of changes to it since then so maybe e-mailing the devs might work.
Quote from J@tko :There used to be a thread for requests but Victor closed it because morons were going ZOMG ADD MA AWESOMEZ LEAGUEZ?!/1?!/!11 where they were clearly never going to work. I've seen a couple of changes to it since then so maybe e-mailing the devs might work.

Cheers for reply mate
Quote from fwj515 :Hey guys does anyone know how to put an application in to get our league a section in the league bit if anyone knows it shall be much appresiated Cheers

WOW WAY TO COPY MY OVAL LEAGUE NAME!!!1

http://revolutionaryracing.tk/

Also that name is too similar to Revolutionary Racing event(s) iirc...

and you nolonger can get a topic.

also Jake welcome back to LFS.... ughh :P
yea Jack emailing the devs works (from main page) or atleast he helped me edit my subsection.
oh, well then I apologize.
hahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahah

Overflow error!
cheers guys you can also check the league out at link below

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG