The online racing simulator
Windows paint help
(8 posts, started )
#1 - Zay
Windows paint help
Hey guys, ive just recently started makiing my first skins, which are totall fails, and I use windows paint. Im just wondering a couple of things about the program:
1. Is there a ruler tool to make straight lines? If so, where?
2. Some people have really cool designs on their skins that couldnt possibly have been drawn freehand, how to make those?
3. and im wondering how to change the color of the entire car, cant seem to get it out of white.
Thanksfor your time guys, and sorry for the noob questions.
Zay
#0 First, No no no, Not paint, Get this, Truckloads better and absolutely free, No nag screens.

#2 Even I want to know..

#3 Use these skin kits with GIMP use layers and selection tools to easily color it whatever you want.
#3 - Zay
Quote from TehPaws3D :#0 First, No no no, Not paint, Get this, Truckloads better and absolutely free, No nag screens.

#2 Even I want to know..

#3 Use these skin kits with GIMP use layers and selection tools to easily color it whatever you want.

Thanks, I just click the big download button and install to desktop?
I believe so, If it worries you, Install it to your downloads folder if you have modzilla, As the installer will most likely give you a install option. I believe it prefers "C:\Program Files\GIMP <Version>"
#5 - Zay
k thanks alot man!
... *Points to avatar*

Haha, No worries, You're very welcome.
#7 - Zay
Okay its all downloaded and stuff seems very complicated gonna take a while to figure out but itll be definately worth it! Thanks again,
zay
#8 - Zay

Windows paint help
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG