The online racing simulator
so Civilization V came out
(34 posts, started )
I know my girlfriend used to play a bit of Civ back in the day (was it 3 back then? I don't remember) but I never really got into it myself. Tried the iPhone version but it felt a little clunky and dull. Maybe because I had no frame of reference for what I should be doing.

My PC probably won't run 5, but would you recommend I pick up a copy of 4 to give it a shot? I normally favour fast-paced stuff and I'm a big RTS fan, but I also like a lot of strategic puzzle games.
Quote from Dajmin :My PC probably won't run 5, but would you recommend I pick up a copy of 4 to give it a shot? I normally favour fast-paced stuff and I'm a big RTS fan, but I also like a lot of strategic puzzle games.

4 is pretty amazing and also hella cheap nowadays. You can't go wrong giving it a go.
Quote from BurnOut69 :...just one more turn to...holy crap its 3AM already!?

Haha yesterday me and a friend were at the store and he was buying energy drink because he claimed he was tired, I asked why and he said because he bought Civ 5 and was up until 4 am playing it, just kept telling himself "one more turn".
I have never played any of the Civ games until now. I have always been put off by Turn based strategy and gone for RTS games instead (I also have to recommend Company Of Heroes at this point! Best RTS ever). But I figure its time to try CIV to see what all the fuss is about and Civ5 is the perfect opportunity.

There is a Demo (4gb) available on Steam that is limited to 100turns. So far I have have played it 3 times and it is good fun if a little over whelming at first, but I'm getting more used to it each time I play. I can see myself buying the full game. And yes, it is rather addictive!
Anyone else like CIV 5? If you dont have it yet, i'm selling my steam key for 25 usd . I won it in a tournament, and theres no way in hell i'm bothering to play it.
Yes please
you have pm

so Civilization V came out
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG