The online racing simulator
Kentucky Speedway - where to play?
(12 posts, started )
Hey guys

Would anybody know of any game that includes the track Kentucky Speedway? Be it as standard content or a mod.

Cheers
The only games I can think of that might include Kentucky Speedway would be the IndyCar Series games by Codemasters and possibly one or more of EA Sports' NASCAR series, although with it not being a Sprint Cup host until next year that may be unlikely.
Ah yes thanks, it appears IndyCar Series 2005 might well include this track too (ref 1 2).
Never forget NR2003. Arca sim racing has a decent version iirc. Mind sharing why you need to know?
#7 - Danke
Quote from Bob Smith :
Apparently ARCA SimRacing includes this track too, does anyone know if it's any good?

I really like ARCA Sim Racing, and inded it does have Kentucky Speedway. It feels pretty realistic in my completely uneducated opinion.

It's another sim with a small dev team that puts out content when they feel like it - sound familiar? Apparently the devs work with several NASCAR teams and Hoosier (the ARCA tire supplier) to get as much real world data as possible.
#9 - Uke
how can bob be working on another game when he's already working on a mmo...
Easy: we've got 3 driving games under development atm.
Quote from Bob Smith :Easy: we've got 3 driving games under development atm.

no wonder you're always bloody busy.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG