The online racing simulator
Stairway to heaven...
(51 posts, started )
Quote from The Moose :Whoa..wtf is that all about when he spins himself upside down half way up the wall? Incredible!

If you watch closely, he's holding on to the wall with one hand at that point. Still looks unreal and sure requires incredible strenght.
Where can i apply?
#31 - shim
Quote from thisnameistaken :That is tendonitis waiting to happen right there. It's amazing to watch him move, very monkey-like.

i know all bout tendonitis, been dealing with it for the past 6 months cause of climbing..
#33 - aoun
#34 - senn
That's the original video
couldnt they set up a caribeiner system.

like have it attached to checkpoints, and every like...25 feet of climbing, you clip yourself, and tighten the rope, and climb more. that way the worst that can happen is you fall like 20 feet to be caught by a rope, and maybe just get a bad bruise?
Quote from logitekg25 :couldnt they set up a caribeiner system.

like have it attached to checkpoints, and every like...25 feet of climbing, you clip yourself, and tighten the rope, and climb more. that way the worst that can happen is you fall like 20 feet to be caught by a rope, and maybe just get a bad bruise?

Well if you watched the video properly, you would of heard that its, "slower" that way.
Quote from DevilDare :Well if you watched the video properly, you would of heard that its, "slower" that way.

speed is everything, no need for safety if speed is on sake right...
apparently the guy who posted the video got tired of asking sites to take it down, so it's out there for anyone who wants to see it...
Quote from -NightFly- :speed is everything, no need for safety if speed is on sake right...

Well dont tell that to me... I didnt tell him to dump the harness...
oops, the video is removed by Youtube
#41 - JJ72
Quote from logitekg25 :couldnt they set up a caribeiner system.

some people are great because they are nutjobs.
thats why i said every like 20 - 25 feet, not every step...cause 20-25 feet doesnt come too often..or maybe instead of a break, or during the break, they can do that
Quote from ecokit :oops, the video is removed by Youtube

just search for "stairway to heaven tower", you'll find it.
Quote from logitekg25 :thats why i said every like 20 - 25 feet, not every step...cause 20-25 feet doesnt come too often..or maybe instead of a break, or during the break, they can do that

I'm pretty sure they would have considered every option

Never really been scared of heights myself, I'd gladly go up there if I was confident I wouldn't fall off, but I know I couldn't do that without a safety line. Although saying that, I've climbed to heights high enough to do myself serious injury on numerous occasions, without a harness. I suppose you get to a point where any higher and the only difference is the length of the scream.
I'd crap on my pants.
sent the link of this to a mate whos a roofer and even he was scared shitless...

interesting job none the less
Jesus christ..
Christ on a bike!

Stairway to heaven...
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG