The online racing simulator
Smart Phones - Need Guru Advice Please!
(90 posts, started )
Quote from Shotglass :why would anyone want to live in canada anyway? its just elks trees and french people

i see more middle-eastern and asian people than i do french people.

</ot>
Quote from dawesdust_12 :The #liveforspeed ban, well that's amp88 being a cock, which from what I've heard is pretty par for him.

Got any proof to substantiate that or is it just another baseless opinion? Here's some of my proof to the contrary.
Any one of the ops would have banned for that and probably anyone else in the channel, amp88 just happened to be the most active at that time.
Quote from amp88 :Got any proof to substantiate that or is it just another baseless opinion? Here's some of my proof to the contrary.

Opinions are by their very nature baseless.

Facts however, have plenty of base. Eg, Banning me. That's a pretty huge cock move. It's OK. You can refute it, but sadly for you.. you can't power trip and ban me here either.
Banning you is just about the most rational move someone could make.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Banning you is just about the most rational move someone could make.

Hardly.

There's hundreds more people on this decrepit forum that should be banned before me. At least I still support Scawen's development without catastrophic whining like the majority of the forum.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :There's hundreds more people on this decrepit forum that should be banned before me.

Name at least 200.

Should be easy for you.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :At least I still support Scawen's development without catastrophic whining like the majority of the forum.

Didn't you get some time out for catastrophic whining awhile back?
Quote from Electrik Kar :Didn't you get some time out for catastrophic whining awhile back?

That was a fit of frustration after the initial lust of iRacing. At this point, Yeah I like iRacing, but I still want LFS to succeed to the potential it has.
so basically the claim that you dont whine like all the others was another lie?
Quote from Shotglass :so basically the claim that you dont whine like all the others was another lie?

Don't you have Poland to invade?
dont you have a moose to molest?
or prferably crash into with your car
Quote from Shotglass :dont you have a moose to molest?
or prferably crash into with your car

I would, but sadly we don't have moose around here, along with I actually know how to drive to the road conditions.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Don't you have Poland to invade?

I bet that just brought you another 2 months ban on IRC.
Well as far as I am aware, that comment is racism. Not all Germans were Nazi's you ignorant ****

Smart Phones - Need Guru Advice Please!
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG