The online racing simulator
#1 - 318is
Strange Forcefeedback issue with G25
sorry for the double post - might have started in the wrong section ....

I hav e this really strange problem:

A couple of days my G25 started to really act weird - I feel the wheel movement from people behind me !!!

If someone is in front it does not really matter it seems, but if close behind it gets undriveable.

I did reinstall the game with no mods or else as well as the logitech software (both in newest verson available).

It drives me crazy since I use LFS to practice for real life competition - so thank you guys already for your thoughts!!
How are you sure this is what is happening?
#3 - 318is
I tried singleplayer: no problem, if other drivers are far away: no problem, I will now try with my buddy online if its for sure whats happening. Just a sec - or do you have other suggestions ?
#4 - 318is
Just to be on the safe side, let's call it strange FFB - behaviour when other drivers are close ....

My settings in profiler are the same I always use:

#6 - 318is
tried without any mods - same problem AND: it worked and all the sudden without makin any changes it doesn't any more ... !???????
what are the specs of your computer? if your computer lags hard enough, the force feedback will go funky.
#8 - 318is
nope - can't be that since the specs did not change and it was workin just fine ....

Still - thanx for every idea !!!!
#9 - 318is
No ideas ???????
Go to single player, Then tab out and disable the force feed back for the G-whateva, Then hold < until the force says 0% And re enable the force feed back and hold > To set the force.. Other than that i don't think it's possible to feel it for the car behind you, that just sounds like your computer lagging.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Go to single player, Then tab out and disable the force feed back for the G-whateva, Then hold < until the force says 0% And re enable the force feed back and hold > To set the force.. Other than that i don't think it's possible to feel it for the car behind you, that just sounds like your computer lagging.

I tried that with no success :-(

I am so desperate - I even reinstalled my whole system - meaning: new windows 7, all new drivers, clean LFS installation with no mods or else ....

Everything is fine in singleplayer, so I assume it has to be something "lfs-online related" .... !?

Anything you guys think I could try ????

Thanx!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG