The online racing simulator
Relaxing Cruise Anyone?
(36 posts, started )
If at least one of you experienced rough seas in real life, you wouldn't even smile at this video.

Simple as that.

P.S: Hazaky, Klutch, the trading fleet is right there, go enlist. Have "fun", see you there.
I have experienced a rough lake in a 18ft boat, it's fun!
Quote from G!NhO :I have experienced a rough lake in a 18ft boat, it's fun!

what next, you're going to tell me how you've been jumping in a puddle on a windy day when you were a kid and it was also fun?
I experienced being airborne in my boat, see avatar.
i thought airborne was when everything was off the ground/water not just the front
That is right, i meant the boat is in my avatar.
Quote from G!NhO :That is right, i meant the boat is in my avatar.

i think what squidhead means is being in 30ft+ waves?
The size of the boat to wave ratio would be pretty much the same for my boat on a lake and the cruise ship in rough seas.
Quote from G!NhO :The size of the boat to wave ratio would be pretty much the same for my boat on a lake and the cruise ship in rough seas.

I can see it now, your massive 18ft tall boat, rolling to 40 degrees from side to side, with an interval of 4 seconds. You can't go out to the main deck, so you stay inside the superstructure, but that doesn't really help, as you can barely walk around between decks there and when you do, you are most likely to be hit by sliding furniture, or fall and slide for some 15-20 meters before seriously hurting yourself and THEN have a table dropped on you. Can imagine you thinking "if this time it won't go back into upright position, if it flips, you'll be stranded in 10-12 meter waves 500-800 nm (maybe more) away from any sort of dry land". Also I can imagine you in your cabin trying to get some sleep before having to wake up in the morning, in hopes that you won't be thrown off your bunk in the middle of the night, and have your back broken against something.

Wait... no... I don't think you experienced that in your inflatable dinghy on a lake. So.... yeah... you haven't experienced what it is, and your comparision is plain wrong.
I have respect for you for taking your time to write a reply to my obviously sarcatsic post about my boat.

Relaxing Cruise Anyone?
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG