The online racing simulator
IGTC 2010 8h of Aston Historic - Onboard with A.Tomczyk
#2 - Hahmo
Nice
#3 - Seb66
We were going at it like there was no tomorrow, at the start of the race Great battling
This is cool stuff, always interesting to see what other people are doing when playing LFS and during league races
DFGT
Quote from cargame.nl :DFGT

I ordered g27 yesterday, propably i will get it tommorow

Quote from Seb66 :We were going at it like there was no tomorrow, at the start of the race Great battling

Hehe yea, some nice fights there
#7 - Seb66
What were you saying while I was bump drafting you?
Quote from Seb66 :What were you saying while I was bump drafting you?

Before u first time touched me i said "hot tyres doesnt help generally" then I said: "Hey look, he is bumpdrafting me " and then: "oh no, he took the inside line".
nice driving
Cool video! Its always fun to see it from this view after races like this
Quote from JPeace :Loving how hard you hit the pedals :P

Maybe its not just because i press them hard, maybe its because they are quite old and worn, from my old dfp :P dunno
Nice Tomczyk
Liked the word "kurva" used from time to time Anyway,great video
I guess thats corners? :P
nice video, my fail also there. sorry about that, you lost a lot thanks to it. what you said after crash?
#19 - Dmt
Quote from VTiRacing :nice video, my fail also there. sorry about that, you lost a lot thanks to it. what you said after crash?

Reno you trew some tires at me as well in late stages of the race. I nearly lost at it one situation. You might take more care next time. Ok mate
ooops "Kurwa" "Curve" "Corner"
Kurve in norweigan is "Curve" in English, which can be a corner. So imo, kurwa should be corner
Quote from N I K I :Reno you trew some tires at me as well in late stages of the race. I nearly lost at it one situation. You might take more care next time. Ok mate

Okey, sorry.
Quote from VTiRacing : what you said after crash?

I said "ja pierdole" which means somethink like:" ffs" (but when u translate it word by word it mean: "I f*ck you" but no, its not that meaning in the video )

And yes, as makao said, all depends of situation where u use woed "kurwa" in that situation it means just: "f*ck", but it also can mean this: http://translate.google.ee/#pl|en|kurwa

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG