The online racing simulator
Nürburgring (challenge)
(7 posts, started )
Nürburgring (challenge)
Ok if you make a replica ( or have) of the Nürburgring (LONG) track post it here. See who is the closest to making the real deal. I know it wont look anything like the real Nürburgring but it will just be for fun. Good luck
My MRT Nurburgring layout
Hey i have made a Nurburgring layout for the MRT to kick this Thread off.
It is not up to scratch but it is nice and flowing and looks like a the real deal.I have tried to make it feel like the Nurburgring track which was quite hard to do. I am hopping to see your layouts of Nurburgring soon, Cheers
Attached images
Nurburgring MRT.jpg
Attached files
AU1_Nurburgring.lyt - 2.3 KB - 374 views
Sry but this is nonsense.
Closest youre gonna get is probably something like Westhill or Aston long courses. Maybe drop some barriers so there are no run offs, job done. AX layouts are always going to be ridiculous.
I was bored and was seeing how close you could get, i knew it wouldn't look anything like it but just wondered...
Another failed thread by me
There is no way to recreate nurburgring in lfs , by using lfs lyt editor, because is just way to big. And dont take it as a fail, lyt is not bad for karting, it just have nothing to do with Nurburgring. Just next time make sure you chose track, which will fit on au.

Nürburgring (challenge)
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG