The online racing simulator
IGTC 2010 R7 - ineX Racing
(24 posts, started )
Hello, everyone. ineX Racing took part in the IGTC R7. We had a lot of ups and downs during the race, but Dennis Lind, Teemu Iivonen and Rudy van Buren never gave up, managing to win the race in the end. Here is a video from the race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8M_HqHGBIA

I hope you enjoy it.

Tommy
Great little video!! Looks like it has been an epic race, congrats guys!!
Very emotional video guys, I nearly started to cry.
#4 - Hahmo
Excellent, perfect video tommy! Really enjoyed watching it even though i woke up just a minute after i woke up.. 10+
And grats btw
Quote from Hahmo :even though i woke up just a minute after i woke up

are you sure you woke up already?

nice video!
Amazing how many crashes it took you to win
(LFS really needs better damage model)
Nice video.
#7 - Hahmo
Very nice video and gratz for the win! I was all the time concentrating on this video. Keep going!
#9 - CSF
Nice vid Tommy.

Though 2mins 40 shows how much Simon Cattell sucks as a racer.
Nice vid, always liked the idea of putting live commentaries in "artistic" vids. The best example is of course David Novak's 2009 iTCC Highlights. Too bad the concept is so much underused, really. I would say it doesn't fit as much with endu racing than with touring car racing, but it's still a fairly nice idea you got there.

There are some other voices I don't know in that vid, TS/Vent recordings of the race I assume? If that is, good idea, but perhaps it would have been better to work on those sounds, perhaps reduce the sheer quality at least, to make them sound different than the live commentaries.

Good job apart from that. The music is fitting quite nicely. Some scenes are maybe a bit to long on the other hand(especially for Dennis' spin). The FOV of the onboard camera at 2:37 is probably to much big to look realistic also. The rest is fairly good anyway.
The only "voices" that are not commentary, is the "YEESSSS, -insert Teemu-" and the "F*** F*** F*** F***". The other "random" voices are Dennis Lind, who was commentating the race. :P

Thanks guys
Quote from Tomhah :The other "random" voices are Dennis Lind, who was commentating the race. :P

Ah I forgot, tuned in after he was done I think.
This is nice.
Good one Toastguard!
Nice work son
Great movie The pass in 2:55 was epic
Very, very, very good video, im speechless..
good work! :kyle:
Nice vid there Tommy and great win Inex. The 3 wide into t1 was awesome.
Sweet vid Tommy, you lookin to take Nolan's job?
Cool ;D
this should be the best ive ever seen great job Tohmah and very nice racing ! .

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG