grats Imol good luck in new team.
Congrats and good luck

EDIT: WOOT! 1111 posts!
Quote from BAMBO :Congrats and good luck

EDIT: WOOT! 1111 posts!

You postwhore :P
Thanks BAMBO! postwhore indeed.
Yeah, damn spammers!!
Oi, I hope a certain Ace Ventura and Oprah Winfrey incident happens to all of you, ya gits!

Besides, if I'm a postwhore, then Zeugnimod's post count makes him the Paris Hilton of of postwhores But then again, I can't imagine what that makes tristancliffe or Jakg for that matter
Katie Price and Amy Winehouse.
No, it needs to be someone bigger, even more whore-ish...Hmm....I KNOW! Hillary Clinton!!! More men have shot their emotional pain into her then bullets fired at Islamic extremists during the Iraq War
good luck Tomas, btw hows the Honda driving on track these days ^^
-
(IMOL) DELETED by IMOL
Quote from zeugnimod :Katie Price

As far as I can work out, Eddie is the more resembling Jordan in this case for the sheer amount of toro popo they speak.

Oh and gratz for Tomasz Nugent!
End of story now!
Quote from hyntty :As far as I can work out, Eddie is the more resembling Jordan in this case for the sheer amount of toro popo they speak.

Oh and gratz for Tomasz Nugent!

You mean David.
Starlite Racing recruits two new member
We can announce two new members in Starlite Racing - Alen "Terga" Terzić and James "JPeace" Peace!

Alen Terzić is 15-year old from Bosnia. He currently lives in Slovenia. He is former member of Team Rock Racing. Alen just switched to GTRs from single seaters, so we decided to recruit him. In real life, Terzić driving with karts and do boxing. You will see Alen as sLite A.Terzić online.

James Peace is 16-year old from England. He is former member of Ministry of Speed. After long decision he decided to joins us. James is fast in LFS and also in real life, where he became a champion this year in England. James will help us in GTAL and IGTC. You will see James as sLite J.Peace online.

Starlite Racing
Great! Congrats guys, and welcome onboard
Grats
Gratz.
Welcome old team mate
grats James, also grats to Alen aswell. great bunch of guys as far as i can see you got reno.
Grats

Starlite Racing
(155 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG