The online racing simulator
Just watched the replay above and had a quick look to his LFS World. I'm not going to say 'It's him' but it possible.

Online PB's Blackwood GP

XFG 0:17.560 0:37.660 0:55.180 WR-diff -0:37.980 112 laps 0.58% fuel 23 Sep 2008, 13:15
XRG 0:34.300 1:16.660 1:51.130 WR-diff +0:18.310 14 laps 0.97% fuel 11 Sep 2008, 15:58
FBM 0:15.320 0:34.450 0:49.700 WR-diff -0:22.380 119 laps 0.5% fuel 21 Sep 2008, 18:28

Online PB's Blackwood Rallyx

XFG 0:26.770 0:48.820 WR-diff -0:19.590 4 laps 0.01% fuel 22 Sep 2008, 17:06
XRG 0:39.670 1:15.710 WR-diff +0:06.710 4 laps 0.82% fuel 23 Sep 2008, 19:58

I have a screenshot to prove, just in case.
Here is a special test exe to replace the exe of your dedicated host.

www.lfs.net/file_lfs.php?name=LFS_DEDI_Z2_EXE.zip

Online the host appears just like a normal Z host, so the hackers do not know if you have the new or old host.

It should not allow anyone to connect with a zero user ID or no user name.

Please let me know if you install this on your host and still see the same problem.
Thanks for the speedy release Scawen - shall report back
Used on my demo test host, anyone who know's about the hack is welcome to try it. This update seems to work fine, no problems running dedi or connecting to host.

My DEMO test host is: ||| LastManStanding

Will leave it open 48 hours for testing.

I copied the link over to the LC thread about the same issue.
Is there some kind of "trap" included? I mean something
that actually confirms that someone tried but got rejected?
This could just be coincidence, this morning the test host received a and error and shut down. I believe its working, re-started so I'll have to wait and see. Sorry but my daughter closed the error notice before she decided to tell me about it.
Quote from chucknorris :Is there some kind of "trap" included? I mean something
that actually confirms that someone tried but got rejected?

If network debug is switched on when it happens you may get a message "Rejected incomplete guest" or "Could not accept incomplete guest".

Quote from Psysim :This could just be coincidence, this morning the test host received a and error and shut down. I believe its working, re-started so I'll have to wait and see. Sorry but my daughter closed the error notice before she decided to tell me about it.

If that happens again to anyone please try to get a crash address.

I've done some cleaning up and reorganising in the code recently so it's possible I could have made a mistake at some point.
OK, the error has not occurred since my last post. I have good reason to believe that this was just a coincidence. The updated host has been running fine. I did make a public invite for anyone to try to exploit my server but I have not seen any success so far.

Thanks Scawen, I can recommenced this patch to anyone who is currently running a dedicated host.

In fact the only issues I have suffered are not anything to do with LFS, to clear things up with those who have had connection issues, this is down to the fact that my lines are currently being replaced and the road outside has been dug up. Please discard this fact when considering the new updates.

I would of posted when 48 hours are up, however I have to go out and am not sure what time I will return
Returned home to find out that there was another error while I was gone. Again did not get the details as I wasn't here. Will try to catch it next time, has anyone suffered this or is it isolated to me? Lets hope so!
#35 - zsmy
Quote from skolekaj :could it be the guy in this replay... cus then we know his username

if i see this replay , i see not only the speedhack , he is abel to reset all damages and have very good grip ,
the speedhack all will see , but the cheat of physiks isnt to see that easy
Sorry about the bump guys but there is the same situation happening just now in LTC Demo. So, can someone run and tell Scawen about that?
#37 - STF
Let me get my running shoes. What`s Scawen`s address? :hide:
Quote from STF :Let me get my running shoes. What`s Scawen`s address? :hide:

Try the MAIL US feature on LFS website. :/
Quote from hiroshima guy :Try the MAIL US feature on LFS website. :/

why don't you do it then, if you know how? it seems silly to come here asking for us to email him for you.
Quote from bunder9999 :why don't you do it then, if you know how? it seems silly to come here asking for us to email him for you.

Well I can't be bothered. So, sigh, never mind...
Quote from hiroshima guy :Sorry about the bump guys but there is the same situation happening just now in LTC Demo. So, can someone run and tell Scawen about that?

What makes you think that it was happening in LTC Demo yesterday?
Quote from Krammeh :What makes you think that it was happening in LTC Demo yesterday?

It didn't happen that "yesterday" actually. I think it's last Saturday to be precise. There's one player in your DEMO server who seems to have no LFS ID (which is impossible) and can't be banned after so many times he got the bank debt for speeding in pits.
isn't that Officer RooFL wants to mess up a cruise server again?
oh well i'll tight up my insim if that happens
#44 - AMB
Quote from zak_mull :Its like greenboy is a AI driver but when it comes to putting a cruise layout down he/it takes it perfectly. I was talking with him in game.

"why are you doing this?"
reply....
"Why do you cruise?"

Maybe it is someone who playa lfs and dont like cruisers?
Abit sad but hey!

Yeah cruising is a bit boring though, I agree with him
Still no reason to ruin it.
Quote from shaun463 :Still no reason to ruin it.

No reason to stay on server when a cheater enters either.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG