As the two main contributors, Victor and myself have come up with the following standards. We ask that people that wish to contribute to the PRISM project follow these standards.
- We use LF (Linux & Git Standard) style line encodings on our files.
- Use tabs for white space, and the tab width should be equal to 4 spaces.
- Lowercase vars & function names. Uppercase classes
- We ask that you make the function names as clear and as concise as possible.
- We don't follow any style standards as far as source code formatting, use what you wish.