The online racing simulator
Mafia II
(231 posts, started )
that looks very promising. lets hope they dont abondon it
Quote from Bean0 :Take cover behind the vertical girder in the left corner near the front, beside the stairs.
Seems the molotovs can't get you there.

Going to try this, as I didn't before. Thanks.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Probably running on an ATi card.

Yeah probably, because it's as buggy as hell, I bet it's the drivers.
Aww, i'm also allready at 14

Btw the derek and fat guy kill.. I just did it the first time, even behind the boxed on the right i didn't die lol
Quote from Scrabby :Aww, i'm also allready at 14

Btw the derek and fat guy kill.. I just did it the first time, even behind the boxed on the right i didn't die lol

On Easy? It's actually really hard on Hard mode with an Xbox controller in Chapter 14
Nah on hard, maybe i was just lucky
#184 - Dmt
Quote from PoVo :On Easy? It's actually really hard on Hard mode with an Xbox controller in Chapter 14

I used camping style, took down carefully everyone one by one and it was not so hard.
Did chapter 14 on my first go, but i did the same as Dmt hide and shoot it's the easiest way todo things.
Quote from rc10racer :hide and shoot it's the easiest way todo things.

That's how it worked for me the whole game, not much rambo action. Makes it way too simple.
Anyone else suffering from this problem, or do any of you guys know if it's a common issue? I've tried wiping the disk, re-caching my 360's Hard Drive, and it still does it. I will type it below in blank text as it contains a spoiler.

I've gotten to one of the last chapters. I just completed the mission where you find your friend Joe in that construction site and have to fight your way out. I then managed to take him to the Doctor etc. Then I drive back to Bruno to give him the money. Once the cutscene with you handing him over the money is finished, all my game does it show the loading icon, random pieces of text about mafia and crap, and I can hear some ambient noises. I can still control the user guide and go back to the main menu without a problem, but I can't seem to get past this loading screen. Any idea what's going on?
Try to do the whole chapter again
On this: http://www.ustream.tv/2kgameslive link 2K games should broadcast live first hour of playing of DLC Jimmy's Vendetta at 2 PM PT, which should be in 75 minutes of time. (correct me if i'm wrong, i've double checked it, but i'm still not sure)
Nathan, i got the same problem

its making me cry.
Quote from Kid222 :On this: http://www.ustream.tv/2kgameslive link 2K games should broadcast live first hour of playing of DLC Jimmy's Vendetta at 2 PM PT, which should be in 75 minutes of time. (correct me if i'm wrong, i've double checked it, but i'm still not sure)

It's on now!
buggy game!
Hopefully... You must have a lot of faith.

When was the last time an online petition made a difference?
Quote from DevilDare :Hopefully... You must have a lot of faith.

When was the last time an online petition made a difference?

An online petition convinced the US to give an online comic book artist from Ireland a work visa for the US.

...Not sure why, but.. yea.
Yeah, but thats Dave from Explosm... Obama probably reads his/their stuff.

I can guarantee you this Mafia one will fail miserably.
Quote from Luke.S :all right sign this if you were disappointed with the game

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/mafia2fullgame

since they clearly cut loads of the game out. hopefully it will make a difference.

What did they cut out? And where does it say said thing has been cut out? I mean knowing what gamers do they assume X thing is in the game when infact X has never been mentiond but was a assumption.

So id just like to find where all these things are said to be and why they are missing ect. Im just more curious then anything.
Quote from AstroBoy :What did they cut out? And where does it say said thing has been cut out? I mean knowing what gamers do they assume X thing is in the game when infact X has never been mentiond but was a assumption.

So id just like to find where all these things are said to be and why they are missing ect. Im just more curious then anything.

Oh nothing much, just a bunch of missions. Couple of alternative endings...

Just take a look here.

They dug up loads of stuff from the code that is not in the game. For petes sake, apparently even the game box has a screenshot from a mission that was not in!
Quote from DevilDare :
I can guarantee you this Mafia one will fail miserably.

Last thing that dies is hope... or at least it should.
The DLC is actually pretty awesome.
It is what Mafia 2 should and could've been.
There may be more DLC's coming since there are icons of brass knuckles and baseball bats. (even races maybe?)

Maybe Mafia 2 isn't that bad.
Maybe it will build up like the sims did with expansion packs.

Mafia II
(231 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG