The online racing simulator
Who thinks more tracks in s3 is more important than more cars????!
I hope they will make more tracks for lfs, because their are too little in this game. I don't mind them being fictional. Just take some incredible corners from real life tracks and put them together.

What should the focus be according to you in future updates?
I bet you have not even try all tracks with all cars

but...who knows
Unless lfsworld is wrong you have only driven 11 miles on lfs and your asking for more tracks ...

Ternauwies :

Total stats:
Travelled distance: 11 Ml
Fuel burnt: 5 Ltr
Offline???

Tracks
I don't think LFS is necessarily short on tracks. Just the odd irritating problem on them, such as the last chicane on Aston National. I'll admit I haven't played much, but I don't think I've seen a single race on there where somebody hasn't flipped their car upside down on that chicane. But when everyone bails through it so fast, that's the only way to compete, which just makes it inevitable.
What lfs needs is more interressting tracks; more character (less Tilke/FIA-massive-run-offareas-deserted) tracks.

I just did racing on mid-ohio track in iRacing and it's awesomeness. Some very interessting and challenging corners.

not my video but onboard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQLfoRGK14c
A False Dichotomy
maybe a corner you get air on in most cars, almost every lap (not too much air, but a few cm :shrug

a tunnel :hide:
Quote from logitekg25 :maybe a corner you get air on in most cars, almost every lap (not too much air, but a few cm :shrug

a tunnel :hide:

Aston "Corkscrew" - you life your inside tyres almost every lap.

A Tunnel - Blackwood, yes they are short, but never the less.
yeah aston..true. i was thinking a more subtle corner you arent afraid to go flying into, that isnt so sharp? maybe im the only one

and yeah i guess for that too...but it is short
Flugplatz?
Quote from Breizh :Flugplatz?

Nice little hint there.

Everyone knows the one and only Nordsleife is coming to LFS, and that everyone will love it, and that LFS will become the best again.
More important than new tracks or cars is improved physics, graphics and sound (in this order). With Rockingham and one or two new cars in the next patch, there's really no deficit.
#14 - PoVo
True, I'd rather wait for Rockingham to be released, and then get new tracks added to S3. Everything added in one patch would take very long, and constant moans would continue... I do really hope the Scirocco would be released before Christmas, if not I will have to have a serious thought about quitting LFS.
Quote from JazzOn :What lfs needs is more interressting tracks; more character (less Tilke/FIA-massive-run-offareas-deserted) tracks.

TBH I'd say that none of the tracks available on S2 are Tilkeised, except Kyoto National perhaps. Take Fern Bay, Kyoto GP or Westhill, those tracks would be true legends if they existed in real life with their specificities. I guess Fern Bay would be heavily modified for safety devices at some point anyway.

Sure Rockingham is the example of the typical 21th century track. If I personnally had the decision on which track to put in S3 and if the choice was only based on the track in itself, sure it would have been on the bottom of my list. But as a random customer I can't complain I guess, it's always nice to have a new track at some point, whatever it is

Hopefully we'll have a more challenging track in S4 - if it ever comes of course! See you around in the late 2010s/early 2020s for the answer I guess

Anyway to answer the OP, I belive 80% of the players share your opinion but I also belive that track modelling takes more efforts and time.
#16 - Be2K
Quote from PoVo :True, I'd rather wait for Rockingham to be released, and then get new tracks added to S3. Everything added in one patch would take very long, and constant moans would continue... .

When S3 will be released it would be nice then to releas new Tracks after S3 is published.

There is no need to release new Tracks every Month but 1 or 2 Tracks in a YEAR should be realistic ! So LFS becomes 2 new Cars VWS and an unknown one and my opinion is that LFS has enough Cars at the momment so there is more need to fill LFS with some Tracks..

maybe a Wethersystem would be enough for some years
Quote from Be2K :
maybe a Wethersystem would be enough for some years

And a Rallypack?

:hide:
#18 - Be2K
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :And a Rallypack?

:hide:

hmm no ;D But if there are one or two Offroad tracks you can take your RB4 and do your rounds on it
More Tracks
Cars is good. We need more tracks. I like F1 style tracks and short tracks.
If developer needs help. Ask me.
Licensing in question......one track
Now that GP4's version of Spa Francorchamps and subsequent revision by GP4 Kings, Spa 2008, has been determined to be the most accurate for current Formula I teams using rfactor pro, would the LFS crew be required to obtain permission from Microprose and Geoff Crammond to use the trackframe and upgrade with current LFS textures? Everyone wants Nurburgring but I have never seen anyone able to provide accurate laserscanning of the track.
I wish for LFS SDK with track creating feature included. So we can put custom tracks on our servers. Like a downhill course.

Well, I just wish(plz don't blame me for that downhill idea thingy). Wouldn't it be good if it comes out like that? :P

And I really wish for a car like XRT but more Turbo boost and harder to control since it has more power.
#22 - Be2K
Quote from Dark-Master of XG :I wish for LFS SDK with track creating feature included. So we can put custom tracks on our servers. .....

...If LFS becomes a modding tool for Tracks then Scawen needs a new LFS to developed.. I dont think that is a good idea. Look at R-Factor or GTR Evo. there are so many Tracks that you need to download even you would only put some rounds on it. Maybe it could be better when scawen is looking for some people who will help him with trackmodding and "when its done" Scawen gives the final releas.

Quote from Dark-Master of XG :
And I really wish for a car like XRT but more Turbo boost and harder to control since it has more power.

Wait for the new Physic update or use LFS Tweak .
#23 - Be2K
Quote from zeugnimod :Yeah, release S3 without content. Just make people pay for the same game they already had.

That would be the best way to challenge iRenting

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG