The online racing simulator
My F1 Kyoto Crash Movie!
(17 posts, started )
My F1 Kyoto Crash Movie!
I didn't watch it all. I got bored.
Shift+F to take all the writing off.
Also it was F08 at Oval so that ruined it really. It was also all at the start which was pretty boring and the music, i'm speechless. That was some strange music that didn't go with the video in anyway.

Now I don't like critisicing people so now i'm done.
WOW awesome!
i love it how the music (which is brilliant) goes with the crashes. and using AI to make crashes, GENIUS!!! i totally love it. i love the editing, and i think that the fact that u didnt press Shift+F adds something to it!

I hope that the world sees this, spielberg has just lost his job. this is a MUST SEE 10 out of 10!!!

great!!!
I'm not good at detecting it but I think every single bit of that was sarcasm.
Either that or your a clot.
"Are you kidding this baby is off the charts!"
"Oh a sarcasm-o-meter, that's a REALLY use full invention".
*sarcasm-o-meter self destructs*
well.. with such a dark monitor i cant see a darn thing in that video really, almost all of it is just plain black

..but from what i could see.. it was quite hard watching a movie at.. can anyone make out that FPS number?? ... 8??
8 or 9 fps. Had something to do with Fraps lagging the program
I watched 33 seconds of it. Ayone beat my record?
i probably did not intentionally.. just messing with monitor trying to make it brighter, but it didnt help so i closed out

@toxicklay, well of course its going to slow down your computer its trying to record a video; use a lower resolution or something when trying to do that, because your graphics card obviously cant handle making a video and LFS instantaneously.. or slow down LFS to half speed using F2 button in replay, then speed up video using virtualdub
When I record when my video settings are set to 32bit, I get 8 FPS with an Nvidia 6800GS, when I use 16bit, I get 35, it really means a world of difference, while I keep my resolution at 1280x1024.

Toxic, the movie wasn't really great, but you're getting there
thats.. because your resolution is so high

and with a graphics card like that, im sure you have plenty of other junk running in background too
Quote from ToxicKlay :8 or 9 fps. Had something to do with Fraps lagging the program

i got 4-7fps
Quote from anbiddulph :i got 4-7fps

WTF? How in God's name do you drive with 4-7 fps?
nono, when recording a video with fraps
1:14

any1 watch it to the end ?
lol
if its 7 fps, i probably only saw about 21 frames lol
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :if its 7 fps, i probably only saw about 21 frames lol

Generous....

My F1 Kyoto Crash Movie!
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG