The online racing simulator
LFS Credits *facepalm*
(31 posts, started )
LFS Credits *facepalm*
Has anyone noticed the facepalm picure in the credits? I have seen the credits screen countless times and this is the first time I have noticed it? I can't prove subliminal messaging works, but if it does that picture can't be good for the mental state towards the game just after closing. After noticing it, all I can think of is Live for Speed... *facepalm*

What are the community's thoughts on this?
Attached images
Live for Speed Facepalm resized.jpg
/me facepalms a thread about facepalms and facepalms and facepalms and facepalms...
My though: Don't care. The opening screen for LFS is an XFR on rallycross, what does that mean?
/me Facepalms a thread about a facepalm

Really... Why Is this even thread worthy man? It's a simple picture, If It was a cat stuck in a cage with a bird on top of It, Would that be thread-worthy as well? I don't even..

I stand corrected..

Edit: (It only comes up for DEMO, So I assume he's showing *Facepalm* "Just buy the game")

Another Facepalmers here

/me FACEPALMS, FACEPALMS, FACEBALMS, BALMS, PALMS, BLALS, PLALS, BLOLB aaaahhhh just FACEPALMERS
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :My though: Don't care. The opening screen for LFS is an XFR on rallycross, what does that mean?

probably after the race on XFR in rallycross when a player ends playing they are tired as they are going to bed lol

(EDIT: SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST)
Mikko Hirvonen in '04 I bet
Quote from TehPaws3D :
Edit: (It only comes up for DEMO, So I assume he's showing *Facepalm* "Just buy the game")

It comes up in S2 as well if you click the exit button in the main menu.
Quote from TehPaws3D :/me Facepalms a thread about a facepalm

Really... Why Is this even thread worthy man? It's a simple picture, If It was a cat stuck in a cage with a bird on top of It, Would that be thread-worthy as well? I don't even..

I stand corrected..

/me facepalms at the demo user asking if an s2 users thread is worthy ....

buy the game THEN have an opinion
People can have opinions, regardless if they are demo users or lisenced users.

IMO
Sorry, but the opinion of most S2 licensed drivers in this forum is definitely not worth 24£. Your point is invalid
Quote from DoC_uk :/me facepalms at the demo user asking if an s2 users thread is worthy ....

/me facepalms at your demo-user discrimination.
Quote from DoC_uk :/me facepalms at the demo user asking if an s2 users thread is worthy ....

Excuse me? Where in this thread was S2 labed as the conversation? And when were these forums labeled for S2 users only, I'm not trying to start a flame war, But you're going off on me for commenting on a picture? Really man?

That's hypocritical..
Quote from TehPaws3D :
Excuse me? Where in this thread was S2 labed as the conversation? And when were these forums labeled for S2 users only, I'm not trying to start a flame war, But you're going off on me for commenting on a picture? Really man?

That's hypocritical..

Man, here we go again....but still I'm encouraging all my friends to buy S2 it's really worth it

To be honestly when I was a 'DEMO USER' a lot (only half) of people in S2 discriminate me.
like: yea yea you should buy that 'DEMO DOESN'T WELCOME TO THE PROGRAMMING SECTION BECAUSE YOUR ALL THE PPL ASKING HOW TO CODE WHERE I'M USING A S2 CARS' yea sometime i got pissed to that and really know what is the consequences behind of demo users but to be honest every S2 users on this forums thinks all Demo users on this forums used crackED version of LFS (to be honest when I was a demo user I used crack before but I didn't like it because it's really worth buying LFS, and just stay off playing LFS. after my bank is opened to international i bought myself a S2 so discrimination will go away.)

Oh well I don't want to get into a fight I'm off to this topic (This forums should be free talk to the demo-users, might some day a demo guy saves your ass )

/me Just *facepalms*
Quote from skywatcher122 :Man, here we go again....but still I'm encouraging all my friends to buy S2 it's really worth it

To be honestly when I was a 'DEMO USER' a lot (only half) of people in S2 discriminate me.
like: yea yea you should buy that 'DEMO DOESN'T WELCOME TO THE PROGRAMMING SECTION BECAUSE YOUR ALL THE PPL ASKING HOW TO CODE WHERE I'M USING A S2 CARS' yea sometime i got pissed to that and really know what is the consequences behind of demo users but to be honest every S2 users on this forums thinks all Demo users on this forums used crackED version of LFS (to be honest when I was a demo user I used crack before but I didn't like it because it's really worth buying LFS, and just stay off playing LFS. after my bank is opened to international i bought myself a S2 so discrimination will go away.)

Oh well I don't want to get into a fight I'm off to this topic (This forums should be free talk to the demo-users, might some day a demo guy saves your ass )

/me Just *facepalms*

Oh I know, I'm not trying to start anything, It's not my intentions, And in 3 or 4 days S2 will be mine, But It's not right for them to say "GTFO DEMO USER" That attitude most likely drives people away from LFS, But what do I know.
#17 - War
Obviously it facepalms, that you left the game, simple
Quote from War :Obviously it facepalms, that you left the game, simple

does it means play it again so the facepalms will gone lol

EDIT: then ALT+F4 for not having facepalms again
hahahaha lol!!
Oh come on, please
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :My though: Don't care. The opening screen for LFS is an XFR on rallycross, what does that mean?

Rally Pack

Can't believe no one did that before now, where are those so called lfsf trolls.
What a stupid discussion? Has no sense
maybe a subliminal message?
Quote from Napalm Candy :What a stupid discussion? Has no sense

A stupid discussion created by stupid people.

I think this IS thread worthy and its a great find.
Quote from hazaky :I think this IS thread worthy and its a great find.

How can anybody not care that some guy facepalms at you whenever you exit LFS.

LFS Credits *facepalm*
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG