The online racing simulator
Mafia II
(231 posts, started )
Mafia II
after some immature behaviour the last thread got locked.
but only a few days till we can all play the game legally. please stick to to legal discussion
Franky, can I just say. No need for, "be ashamed" talk....

Dont bother saying you never pirated something....
Anybody hear about it, The games been leaked Thanks for telling me paul
Doesnt matter. No one can play it yet, even with a legit CD-Key. Steam wont allow you to install before release.
Quote from DevilDare :Doesnt matter. No one can play it yet, even with a legit CD-Key. Steam wont allow you to install before release.

Want me to prove you can?
-
(Dmt) DELETED by Dmt
Quote from Bose321 :Want me to prove you can?

Yes Mr.Smartass, you can if you really want to... But its useless.

Now shush, I dont want to get banned.
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Bose321
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from dawesdust_12 :How about this Bose:
1) Go to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc
2) Open hosts in Notepad
3) add this line: 127.0.0.1 www.lfsforum.net
4) Save and Restart computer

Voila, the forum is a better place!

Dmt, that includes you as well... follow those step by step instructions. SAme with you Jordan2007.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Dmt, that includes you as well... follow those step by step instructions. Same with you Jordan2007.

Thanks, will try that now, brb.
#9 - Dmt
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Dmt, that includes you as well... follow those step by step instructions. SAme with you Jordan2007.

Its not opening with notepad..
Quote from Dmt :Its not opening with notepad..

You're not being entirely truthful, as it's a simple text file. Unless you are as stupid as you seem and have a virus-ridden computer.
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Bose321
Wow, I guess some people are incapable of learning.

A medium-length ban would be my measure if I were a mod.
This is pathetic. Nice move towards getting this thread closed too.

I want the old forum back, the stuff that's going on these days makes me vomit and it's not only me.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I want the old forum back, the stuff that's going on these days makes me vomit and it's not only me.

+100

It's getting really really bad on some evenings when some certain people are around.
2 more days
Quote from zeugnimod :+100

It's getting really really bad on some evenings when some certain people are around.

Miss me much, love?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Miss me much, love?

Believe it or not, you were not one of the first 5 persons to cross my mind when I was writing that.

Probably because you didn't post too much lately.

Don't be too disappointed.
i'm looking forward to the ukf pack for arma2 operation arrowhead more than i am for M2.
Quote from zeugnimod :Believe it or not, you were not one of the first 5 persons to cross my mind when I was writing that.

Probably because you didn't post too much lately.

Don't be too disappointed.

plzplzplz I wanna be your #1!!!1

I can't wait till it's out, I'd love multiplayer in this game. And I hope the modding gets some progress in this game, seemed like quite some fun.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Dmt, that includes you as well... follow those step by step instructions. SAme with you Jordan2007.

I think it worked! :o

I Pre-ordered the game a week a go, i won't bother ruining it for myself, even if it is available.
I was going to Pre-Oder the collectors Edition, but since finding out Mafia 2 will have no Multi-Player, I'm not so sure...

I am really enjoying the Demo though, and I'm spending at least an hour a day on it just messing around! When it gets released, I think I will just rent it out for a week and see what my impressions are, then just buy the collectors edition if I like the game enough.
#21 - PoVo
Epic game! Not gonna talk more... A warning on my birthday sux
#22 - Dmt
Really great game!
Just checked some of the gameplay videos...

They've turned it into GTA. Arcadish driving and a lot of gun action.
Quote from Lible :Just checked some of the gameplay videos...

Have you played the demo?
#25 - Uke
Quote from Lible :Just checked some of the gameplay videos...

I think it's much more fun to drive in GTA IV, than in the demo.

Mafia II
(231 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG