The online racing simulator
LFS Lithuania kart meet 2010 - info&media
2010 - 08 - 16, Vilnius, Lithuania

Hello all! One day i had an idea, that we here, in Lithuania, have rather big community of racers, who play LFS, and i've decided that we could make something like our friends in UK have done - a kart meet. After few weeks of organisation, we can talk about it. On a sunny, and really hot monday, 8 LFS racers from all over Lithuania gathered in capital city - Vilnius. We met in "Fun2go" Plytinė karting track,and in this video you will see what happend there. I would like to inform you,that one person, who was responsible of taking his camera forgot it,so we shoot videos and took pictures with mobile phones,so video quality is low, but still, it's better than nothing. You will see only 8 people in this video, because it was like a test meet, and we had invited only people, that we know for some time in LFS, but we hope this will be a nice tradition and we will meet every year, for some karting and having fun.

Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wws6k1ywlbA (video by iFastLt)

Hope you guys understand and support us,please no flaming etc... This is kinda mini UK kart meet,and i hope other LFS communities will follow this idea and maybe do a similar meet in their countries.

Thanks for your time.
Nice one, respect for the organizing. I bet this is first LFS meet in baltic states ever :P
#3 - Mysho
I think all countries with +/- bigger ammount of drivers here such as Czech Republic, Hungary etc etc make their own meetings every now and then, same as you guys did or UK guys did. It's just that they don't make it public here. However I fully support these kind of actions and if there's LFS Lithuania meet also in summer 2011 I might take a part because I will be most likely there, mixing it with baltic and scandinavian countries.
Nice. Too bad the quality isn't that much great, but still nice to watch. Any time sheet to share perhaps?

What is that music anyway...?
#5 - Mysho
And yep I forgot, next time take an HD camera..
Yea,Karolis had to take is "cool camera" but ofc he forgot,cuz he had to prepare for a trip to Vilnius, next time we will be ready more. Music,well,Aidas made that video so you should ask him . About times,i'll try to take pictures of those paper sheets that i have with times,or ask others,maybe they have better quality ones and will post it here. Thanks for all of your support btw
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Nice. Too bad the quality isn't that much great, but still nice to watch. Any time sheet to share perhaps?

What is that music anyway...?

Yea, see attachments.
Karolis won first run, while I was in 2nd but in 2nd run I beat Karolis!1!!11!one!!!eleven1!!!
Also in 2nd run names were mixed, so Giedrius Orla should swap positions with Jonas Baksys
Attached images
DSC01389.JPG
DSC01390.JPG
Grats Aidas First run my kart was brakless, so i had a big advantage against others, but not at driving to garage and hitting all the karts Second run my kart was somehow slower, lol
i wish i lived in a country small enough where it would be feasible to do one of these.
I had a similar meeting with SpdoMaddee and JMH from drunk and his friend :P
We just organized it few weeks before, called to the karting place and confirmed our race date & time. Then JMH drove us there and we raced for 2x 18laps if i remember correctly. It was damn fun with only 4 drivers too :P I personally would like to do it again

ps.. ofc i won

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG