The online racing simulator
JAMAICA mod for BL1
(24 posts, started )
#1 - sure
JAMAICA mod for BL1
Wow, this is..........colourful.
#3 - ajp71
Why can you mod the BF1 when you're a demo racer?
#4 - Jakg
bL1 - thats blackwood btw
Quote from ajp71 :Why can you mod the BF1 when you're a demo racer?

pure genius mate
licensed or not the textures are free to access anyways...

LOL! Those 2 words: mod and demo and the hounds have already been let loose!
Maybe take the time to actually read the post properly, ajp, before the ol' knee-jerk reaction causes a general flaming!
#8 - sure
_demo_ being modded, yes. Whats wrong with that?
2 of me DEMO racing mates made the mods, as credited, so shame/glory on them, not me; constructive feedback/criticism will be forwarded to the authors. Contact can be found in me profile or in DEMO server_rules.txt in the same dir as the mod.
Golf course grass! I kinda like it!
hum... setup..xfg.. xf_gti_idi_vtec-retro.set
found on the link as well...notice the idi.
#11 - sure
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :hum... setup..xfg.. xf_gti_idi_vtec-retro.set
found on the link as well...notice the idi.

OFF

It must have been very difficult to find it "on the link"...

Yes, I surprised an iDi once, instead of getting mad at him, asked for the setup he was using.
It's a set for driving in reverse gear - and I like it, iDi or not.

PEACE and please don't panic.

ON

lmao
Jeez guys, give the guy a break. First you imply that he's cracking the game, then you imply that he's iDi. Now, accusing him of being iDi may have been sarcastic, I hope it was, and I'm sorry if you meant it that way. This forum really is getting rough on demo racers. I'm the first to say there are some pretty dumb ones that come on there that have obviously cracked the game, but this is just a normal guy, posting his texture mod, and he gets jumped on.
Quote from 96 GTS :Jeez guys, give the guy a break. First you imply that he's cracking the game, then you imply that he's iDi. Now, accusing him of being iDi may have been sarcastic, I hope it was, and I'm sorry if you meant it that way. This forum really is getting rough on demo racers. I'm the first to say there are some pretty dumb ones that come on there that have obviously cracked the game, but this is just a normal guy, posting his texture mod, and he gets jumped on.

Agree with you mate
Yes I think we've covered this point now thanks, if you read my earlier post. Can we get back on topic please before we waste another thread flaming the flamers?
Quote from 96 GTS :Jeez guys, give the guy a break. First you imply that he's cracking the game, then you imply that he's iDi. Now, accusing him of being iDi may have been sarcastic, I hope it was, and I'm sorry if you meant it that way. This forum really is getting rough on demo racers. I'm the first to say there are some pretty dumb ones that come on there that have obviously cracked the game, but this is just a normal guy, posting his texture mod, and he gets jumped on.

i didnt say hes 1 of this guys. re-read my post.
just noticed that.
now we can go go back to topic.....
Ultra Bump!!!

Why do you believe in god ? so you are not a priest. Do i make myself clear?
Quote from TURKISHPOWER :Why do you believe in god ? so you are not a priest. Do i make myself clear?

No.

And why replying to a post that is 2 and a half years old? Only the two posts right above yours are recent and thus relevant.

Being able to read is a virtue.
We roll 2 years back in time to post in this thead
I love this grass even if i smoke it
Quote from =KiWi= :I love this grass even if i smoke it

You dug this thread up just to say that?
Quote from krugmander :You dug this thread up just to say that?

Not the only thing he has dug up by the sounds of it :banana_ra
Reupload! Please!

JAMAICA mod for BL1
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG