The online racing simulator
Live Race Commentary
Right its here : - http://woody.vertohost.net:8008

I'll be broadcasting live commentary on pre-chosen races in the OLFSL (ones that dont conflict with mines)

First one was tonight and Pool 1 - which provided some great action ... and again tonight with Pool 9 which is live right now...

Please use this thread to leave comments

Thanks

Fireball
:headbang::lovies3d::banana::wow::guitarist
Excelent! You sound very good, and talk very clearly. Just suberb
You should replace James Allen
Yup great work. As blackout said, superb quality! And I love your dialect....Why don't we learn to talk that way in school?
Quote from audimasta :Yup great work. As blackout said, superb quality! And I love your dialect....Why don't we learn to talk that way in school?

Because we would have Norweigans talking in a Scottish accent
Quote from duke_toaster :Because we would have Norweigans talking in a Scottish accent

That could have been funny

@Fireball: You have actually said "But" like 100 times this evening. "Rompa" is the norwegian word for it
keep it up
Great idea! However, I don't know how that works. Could someone pls explain?

Here's what I got:

I opened winamp, went to play URL-->entered "http://www.olfsl.com"

and I get the message, that winamp is connecting to olfsl.com. and next I get the message "[resolving hostname] http://www.olfsl.com". That message stays and I can't hear anything. What am I doing wrong?

edit: nevermind, I got it to work by simply clicking on the "listen"-link
Thanks for the comments guys much appreciated :-) well done to everyone in pool 9 and robm - wtf dude lol i was gutted !!!
Was, eh, a bit latency but I enjoyed. And Im your teammate in FF btw, the same group where Fiendi But we havent seen on the track so I forgive.
I totally didnt gather that from racername = FF blackout then
I think it would be fun if fireball and the listeners could hang out in #OLFSL on irc. That way we could ask fireball questions. For example, i'd like to know what lap times cawwa was pulling
Quote from audimasta :@Fireball: You have actually said "But" like 100 times this evening. "Rompa" is the norwegian word for it

Uhh, someone called me..?
Quote from Rompa :Uhh, someone called me..?

Oh sorry Jeg blir ikke klok på dere svensker illepall
Quote from felplacerad :I think it would be fun if fireball and the listeners could hang out in #OLFSL on irc. That way we could ask fireball questions. For example, i'd like to know what lap times cawwa was pulling

what server dude
the official OLFSL irc channel is on irc.gamesurge.net

it's kind of empty atm, but im sure you'd attract a lot of people
Wayhey!
#19 - Aahz
any chance of downloading the comments?
Thats just Great Hope to hear more of these in the future.
Quote from f1r3b4ll :Thanks for the comments guys much appreciated :-) well done to everyone in pool 9 and robm - wtf dude lol i was gutted !!!

Yeah thanks mate I was devastated, a slight lapse in concentration towards to the end ended the XRT dream!
I tried to get your commentary but couldnt get it to work due to my own lack of skills I think, hope to listen in next time.
Really amazing. I loved the Scottish accent Good work

And it would be nice if we could download the comments..
Im not sure about downloading the actual comments but i was thinking more of a short-ish podcast with results news etc, with myself and someone else... any volunteers?
If fireball doesn't come up with something i (or anyone, really) could simply record it. I did not think of recording the broadcast from last night. Sorry.
Has it goofed up on my end, or is has there been any codec changes?

Windows Media Player can't find the codec, it did in the TBO race @ Fern Bay.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG