The online racing simulator
LAN Setup question
(3 posts, started )
LAN Setup question
Hey guys, I am tring to run this game on my LAN at home. I unlocked my name which is S2 ready on my computer and my brothers computer. When i host a game the other computer cnnot join the computer my IP address is correct and so is my port, Is there something else i need to do?
Thanks
Quote from RobsImprza00 :Hey guys, I am tring to run this game on my LAN at home. I unlocked my name which is S2 ready on my computer and my brothers computer. When i host a game the other computer cnnot join the computer my IP address is correct and so is my port, Is there something else i need to do?
Thanks

I found you need to have the other person make sure they are using a different screen name to you, IE: I cannot play lan if I have unlocked my S2 on both systems under ShannonN, I must change one system to Bob or Tom as username or it won't allow it to Lan. If that answers your question, other than the ip address being in the same range it should work

ShannonN
What if i copy my map with lfs installed on and go to my friend and then copy the files to hes two computers to setup a lan. Would that work or?

Or am i only alowed to play the demo?

LAN Setup question
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG