The online racing simulator
The Best RB4 drift setup
(22 posts, started )
The Best RB4 drift setup
how do you have an rb4?
:clapclap::bananadea:wave2:
:something
Dude, that's what I'd call a fail at failing... You didn't only post something that will get you banned most probably, but you posted it at the wrong place!

:doh:
#6 - AMB
Quote from SHasGO :The best RB4 drifting setup is here :tempted:

YOU MOTHERDUCKING CRACKING MOFO! I paid for my S2, but you go and crack it? what the fudge? are you on crack br0?
Quote from AMB :I paid for my S2, but you go and crack it?

Didn't you pay 5 times for it too?
#8 - AMB
Yes! but that was my choice I guess, I don't think people who crack S2 can play online with it, so it's not that bad but still....
Quote from AMB :I don't think people who crack S2 can play online with it

You're wrong... Sadly But they can't go on regular servers though, only on their own servers for cracked versions.
where is the proof he drove it
does anyone know from where that burning banana smell comes from?
There's no evidence here of licence evasion, so I'm not doing a thing. Anyone can find an LFS setup online and then post it here. You're a damn unwelcoming lot.
#13 - PoVo
Quote from Bob Smith :There's no evidence here of licence evasion, so I'm not doing a thing. Anyone can find an LFS setup online and then post it here. You're a damn unwelcoming lot.

How does he know it's the "best" one then?
#14 - AMB
Quote from Bob Smith :There's no evidence here of licence evasion, so I'm not doing a thing. Anyone can find an LFS setup online and then post it here. You're a damn unwelcoming lot.

Ban him!!!!
i was on his side
He might KNOW cause its easy to read somewhere its the "best" set and then copy that to here.
:bananadea thats why i love this forum

I paid S2 license and now im seeing this

Happy ban
How about another account being licenced? But I doubt it.
I've once played on my friend's LFS S2 and the RB4 has terrible understeers, whatever setup it is. My friend basically copied the FXO GTR's suspension setups onto the RB4. The car did handle a bit better, but still having a lot of understeer......
Quote from Douglas Fung :I've once played on my friend's LFS S2 and the RB4 has terrible understeers, whatever setup it is. My friend basically copied the FXO GTR's suspension setups onto the RB4. The car did handle a bit better, but still having a lot of understeer......

Uh Oh...

*feels the ground rumbling and distant shouting*

Brace yourself!
Quote from Douglas Fung :I've once played on my friend's LFS S2 and the RB4 has terrible understeers, whatever setup it is. My friend basically copied the FXO GTR's suspension setups onto the RB4. The car did handle a bit better, but still having a lot of understeer......

Putting more torque on the rear would probably help this.

Welcome to the internet.

The Best RB4 drift setup
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG