The online racing simulator
New High-res Garage Backgrounds
(18 posts, started )
Here are two new garage backgrounds iv quickly made.

My idea was to make it look like the car in the garage had come in for a pit stop

Edit: Iv just added a south city picture, enjoy

Hope you like them. Enjoy!

please read: i couldn't save all the background's with the same name "bkg_garage.jpg" so please Remove the Number out of the file name, for example if you download blackwood garage, Rename it from "bkg_garage1.jpg" to "bkg_garage.jpg"

To install: Just simply save the "bkg_garage.jpg" (garage picture) to your LFS_S2_ALPHA\data\pic folder and save over the old origonal one. (OR back up the old one first!)

If you enjoy these, heres a link to some high res background buttons i made a few years ago that you might like
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=32230

Enjoy!!
Attached images
blackwood.jpg
aston.jpg
bkg_garage1.jpg
bkg_garage.jpg
south city.jpg
bkg_garage2.jpg
Nice , I like the Blackwood one :P
Nice one, I think I will put it there after some adjustments
Using the blackwood now, looks impresive
thanks folks

glad for the good responces so far etc.
if you have any ideas of how to make them better, then please let me know.

might try make a really good one, as i did make these just to pass time because i was bored lol
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :thanks folks

glad for the good responces so far etc.
if you have any ideas of how to make them better, then please let me know.

might try make a really good one, as i did make these just to pass time because i was bored lol

Well, you can add two more Fern bay and westhill
So anyone can pick up they Favorite track-garage background
I have to say youve done a good job, altough the perspective seems to be quite off. I would recommend fixing it, and you got my download. (Sorry for being a perfectionist )
Nicely done. I will probably use one of them
Just added a south city one now to the first post, though i feel its not as spectacular as the other two but hope some people like it

and heres another quick edit of the blackwood one which makes me laugh, its got more of a typical lfs feel to it..., Youll see what i mean .. but i perfer the origonal blackwood one on the first post personally lol
Attached images
blackwood marshalls.jpg
bkg_garage.jpg
I think that if you put some dark (Shadow) on the pic , It could looks more real ? Just an idea .
Quote from Demon Illidan :I think that if you put some dark (Shadow) on the pic , It could looks more real ? Just an idea .

+1 to that

A shadow to give the sensation of deep within car and the road, Without shadow the cars looks like is floating in the air, and dont look "Real"...
Nice, just downloaded, thanx
Shadows can looks nice , but it wont fits for all cars. I did one (fast and ugly) , It fits for FZR, but not for UF1 ..
Attached images
bkg.jpg
The shadow dont need follow the car siluette, Just a simple shadow allaround
Great work, ive chosen the Blackwood one and added a generic shadow that seems to fit most cars without looking too odd. Hope you dont mind
Attached images
bkg_garage.jpg
Something like this...
Attached images
bkg_garage.jpg
Yeah, pretty nice job
Can anyone add the shadow to the pic of South City please?

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG