The online racing simulator
Higher res XRT_int
(23 posts, started )
Higher res XRT_int
W.I.P interior for the XRT. Still have to do the heater vents, backseat, finish the console, color the dash, and a few other bits.
Attached images
xrtInt.jpg
looks cool
nice, ill be downloading. this doesnt replace seats does it?
No, seats will stay the same, the back seat will change though. Almost done now, trying to find some nicer vents, button for the glovebox, a good backseat and some other odds and ends.
Attached images
xrtInt2.jpg
That's looking very very nice so far! Any chance at a slightly more... 'race inspired' version so it doesn't look out of place in the XRR?
That looks very good, I love the doors. The only thing I'd improve is the placement of the Passenger-side air vent (All I'd do is raise it up a bit, so that it's more natural looking). Great job!
@MAGGOT - umm not sure if I will do a race version or not, I may. I did start a race version of my high res RB4 interior, maybe Ill scrap that and move the pieces over to the XR since there is an XR race car.

@Hatemaker - those vents are next on the list, there is one on each side accually, I too dont like how they wrap under the dash and am gonna fix em next time I work on the interior.

@Markz - that center area buttons accually are down the middle, just looks like that cause that area is set down into the console and your looking down at an angle so the raised side is covering the other part of the white trim.

Thanks for the replys guys, gonna have this ready soon, also gonna have matching seats.
looks okay, but i really dont like that "wannabe" carbon fiber, it just looks like checkerboard, its not very.. pleasing looking
Haha, k got ya now, I am gonna get rid of that hazzard light there anyway cause there is one on the top console, its just for placement now.

That carbon is a cut out from the lighter part on the door and yes that too looks horrible, gonna put my nice carbon texture there later.

Hopin to get most of it done tonight. Anyone know what that grey piece is in between the top and bottom console, cant seem to get a texture there.
Attached images
xrtInt3.jpg
:O

its still that carbon fiber stuff lol, if it were multiplied by 3x or so it would look fine, but other than that .. i'm speechless
i love those seats
Another little update. I cant seem to find the little white bit up over the gauges in the small pic on the bottom. Still lookin for a decent button for the glove box also.

Yeah Mark I just noticed in Viewer that the boot had the wheel texture, I dunno what happened there but its only in the Viewer not in my game(I think)

Attached a photo of what my interior is based on.

Also gonna attach the files, ill update em as i make changes, but I hope I only have to update it once or twice more so Ill release it now. Have a look at it in game an lemme know what yall think

*oops* forgot the seat
Attached images
xrtInt4.jpg
Brabus-Mercedes-Benz-ML-63-Dashboard.jpg
Attached files
XR_Interior1.zip - 503.1 KB - 1175 views
Seat1.zip - 61.1 KB - 847 views
YAY! now I can have a good looking XRT and replace the ugly looking bride racing seats!
Quote from STRAHD :I just noticed in Viewer that the boot had the wheel texture, I dunno what happened there but its only in the Viewer not in my game(I think)

Quite a few of the cars still don`t use the 'gator.dds' file that is the proper shift boot graphic. They use the middle lower 2/3rds of the 'Cromowheel_grip.dds' file, so don`t worry, it`s not your fault. It just shows up a lot more if you`re using a really detailed custom shaped grip like Boris`s excellent momo.

As for the interior itself, this is a great job. Well done
Small edit just to sort that missing texture round the dials
Attached images
xfix.jpg
Attached files
XR_Interior1.dds - 682.8 KB - 538 views
good job
Quote from Sunnyz :very very nice! i would suggest next maybe to change the tail lights. and make em a little more sleeker.

I like those tail lights. Maybe make two version for FnF kids
doesn't fit
i've downloaded the interior the the parts doesn't fit.. the stero is on the gear changer guter:| and in the car the skin appeares ****ed up... any help?? cause i like the skin alot
Quote from gabriel.i :i've downloaded the interior the the parts doesn't fit.. the stero is on the gear changer guter:| and in the car the skin appeares ****ed up... any help?? cause i like the skin alot

It cannot be used since the XR's have had new interiors modeled.
Which LFS version are you running?
is there a way of getting that wheel in z28?nice interior though
Actually, I think it is a legal way to take the .vobs from e.g patch X and put them to Z folders, this will also let you use the awesome interior textures from most people, but also will break the XRR and all the new speedos.

Higher res XRT_int
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG