The online racing simulator
Back on the tracks
(12 posts, started )
Back on the tracks
Hey guys,

I know most of you don't know me much/at all as I've never been a very active forumer, but I just came back to LFS after a very long break (about 8 months) and I wanted to share the experience.

Since my computer broke and I've lost all of the setups I worked a lot on, I decided to try some cars I barely touched while I was actively playing. Today, I sat in the LX4 and had some amazing fun with my G25. This car is a real blast to drive, and once I've gotten the hang of it, I'll consider racing in the LX6 seriously.

But I didn't made this thread to post my snippets or to do some micro-blogging. I read a couple of posts here, and what the hell guys ? All I see is moaning about something and moaning about the opposite. You should seriously go in game and have some fun, because the boards are starting to look like a suicide help hotline.

What I really mean by this post is that even if the development process is very slow, and even if we're all awaiting some content update for LFS, the game is still looking good and didn't get dusty no matter what competition it's got.

Go in game, drive some less played combos, and just have a blast. It'll feel much better than staying on the forums.

Hoping to see you in game,

Zen
Has been said a million times already but they won't listen.

Welcome back, I guess.
Agreed. The LXs and the LRF class are so much underrated. I guess that not so much people complaining about the lack of content have ever actually had a serious go at them
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Agreed. The LXs and the LRF class are so much underrated. I guess that not so much people complaining about the lack of content have ever actually had a serious go at them

I completely agree with you. I've never gone serious about the LX or the LRF, but they are a real challenge to drive. What's the point of being capped with a car and complaining if you don't take a serious look at the other cars out there ?

My only regret is the lack of proper LX racing servers...
Quote from Zen321 :...

My only regret is the lack of proper RAC racing servers...

fixed
Quote from Zen321 :..My only regret is the lack of people racing on LRF servers...

Fixed beterer
#7 - VoiD
Either multiclass or doriftos.. It´s your choice...
Attached images
lrf.jpg
If I had the money to buy a server, or the equipment to host one, I would set up a decent server for the LXs and the RAC. They get disregarded as they can be a bit of a handful to learn, but thats just people giving in too easy. Now I can (almost) keep it in a straight line, the RAC is my favourite car. Its rewarding to learn.
Quote from piggy501 :If I had the money to buy a server, or the equipment to host one, I would set up a decent server for the LXs and the RAC.

But that still won't make people join it.

The problem certainly isn't the lack of servers but the lack of drivers.

If you look here at the forum you get the impression that 75% of people's favourite car class is LRF but when someone starts a server, there is either nobody on it or it is crowded for 2 days and then dies off.
someone should start a server for a month and see if it takes off somewhat at least
I started back online after a long break(still dabbled offline though) and as usual cant understand why the lx4/6 isnt so popular.
what really grinds my gears is half the gt drivers are clueless,they see a car with slicks and power and wont drive anything else,yet they cant drive the things in the first place as they are f/4wd,and alot less fun.
all i can say is they need to get in the cars that require some skill to drive and not just point and squirt,lx6 till i die
I just came back after a long time away, since I just used some of my birthday money to pick up a new wheel. Been having a blast too. Still too many servers running XFG/XRG BL1, but I can deal with that while I get back into the swing.

I forgot how much fun it is when you're in a close race with people. And since I can't drive IRL right now, this is the closest I'm going to get for another few weeks

Back on the tracks
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG