The online racing simulator
Gaint Hogweed.
(60 posts, closed, started )
Quote from -NightFly- :Why is this thread shit? Because you don't care doesn't mean that we don't care...move on!

Because this type of thing is why google exists.
#27 - 5haz
Quote from -NightFly- :Why is this thread shit? Because you don't care doesn't mean that we don't care...move on!

Don't feed the troll.
Quote from Klutch :Because this type of thing is why google exists.

Really??? didn't know, sorry! a gOOOOgle....thanks for the tip. Ant now stop posting on forums and go google something, if you should ever feel any need for discussion then use just google, it has every freakin bit of information and advice written up there.
#29 - 5haz
Whats wrong with having a bit of discussion, no harm in that? Personally I find Ant's posts usually more entertaining, far better than the angsty shit you produce.
Quote from 5haz :Don't feed the troll.

Quote from 5haz :Whats wrong with having a bit of discussion, no harm in that? Personally I find Ant's posts usually more entertaining, far better than the angsty shit you produce.

:clapclap:
#31 - 5haz
Quote from Klutch ::clapclap:

Sorry you're too much of a wanker to pass up.

Well tell me whats wrong with having a bit of discussion? I didn't know you had the final say on what people can and can't talk about on this forum?
Quote from 5haz :Sorry you're too much of a wanker to pass up.

Well tell me whats wrong with having a bit of discussion? I didn't know you had the final say on what people can and can't talk about on this forum?

#33 - 5haz
As trolls go you're a dissapointing one.
You forgot ugly too..

Sorry I meant to google that :X
#35 - AMB
Quote from 5haz :As trolls go you're a dissapointing one.

No offence, but you got HL&S'd even after you said to not feed the 'troll'
#36 - 5haz
Do as I say, not as I do.

You know you haven't got much going in life when you can't even internet troll properly.

Quote from rich uk :You forgot ugly too..

Even with all the makeup. :doh:
Quote from 5haz :Do as I say, not as I do.

You know you haven't got much going in life when you can't even internet troll properly.

Even with all the makeup. :doh:

Yes, not everyone can be as successful as I am. It has taken many years of careful training and ignorance to cold, hard facts to get on my level.
#38 - 5haz
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes, not everyone can be as successful as I am. It has taken many years of careful training and ignorance to cold, hard facts to get on my level.

Everybody needs a hobby I suppose.
Quote from Klutch :Because this type of thing is why google exists.

Ok so...you go google your arse off to get the answer to this gents question, http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=69566

Ready, GO!

Lets see who can get closer...because he has the story right, but it might have been from a different author.

I'll share my first clue with you, to be a good sport and to prove, "A computer , like a hammer , is a tool.....(just like it's user in your case) it has to be told what to do, he who wields tools best generally wins." <````` That's an Ant Org.

Ray Bradbury Search under him.

I'll copy this back to "Not an Illusion"

Have fun, and sorry for referring to you as a tool, tools are useful.

Google that!

AAnt
Quote from 5haz :Whats wrong with having a bit of discussion, no harm in that? Personally I find Ant's posts usually more entertaining, far better than the angsty shit you produce.

ty

"Respect, is a Dish best served from the Left" <~~~ another Ant.org
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt
you're kinda pathetic atomant lol
Quote from Klutch :you're kinda pathetic atomant lol

you really shouldn't throw stones in glass houses.
#43 - 5haz
My irony detector just exploded.
Quote from dadge :you really shouldn't throw stones in glass houses.

lol, you just used a phrase that has nothing to do with what i just said...
Quote from Klutch :lol, you just used a phrase that has nothing to do with what i just said...

i've ran out of words.
Quote from Klutch :lol, you just used a phrase that has nothing to do with what i just said...

you called someone pathetic when it's actually you who is pathetic. hense the "don't throw stones in glass houses" comment. try to keep up at the back.

"People who live in glass houses should not throw stones" reminds us that we should be careful how we treat other people (with our words and actions) because we can all be easily hurt. People "throw stones" at other people to try to hurt them, and one way that people try to hurt other people is by saying bad things about them. If you lived in a "glass house" it would be very easy for other people to hurt you by throwing stones at you.

"People who live in glass houses should not throw stones" means that we should not say insulting things to other people because they could easily do the same thing to us. Example: "Look at that shirt you are wearing! Did you buy that back in the '80s?!" Answer: "Hey, you're not so young yourself; people who live in glass houses should not throw stones!" Something made of glass can easily break; it is vulnerable; and we are all vulnerable in different ways. Sometimes we forget our own vulnerability and "throw stones" at other people in the form of criticism.
A person might remind us that we too have our own faults and weakenesses by saying "people who live in glass houses should not throw stones". Example: "Look at what time it is... you are late again!" Answer: "Hey, how often are you not on time? People who live in glass houses should not throw stones."
source: http://www.goenglish.com/peopl ... sshouldnotthrowstones.asp
Quote from Klutch :you're kinda pathetic atomant lol

and you have NAI..the answer?

AAmt

Notice how no one has the right answer!
Quote from dadge :you called someone pathetic when it's actually you who is pathetic. hense the "don't throw stones in glass houses" comment. try to keep up at the back.

"People who live in glass houses should not throw stones" reminds us that we should be careful how we treat other people (with our words and actions) because we can all be easily hurt. People "throw stones" at other people to try to hurt them, and one way that people try to hurt other people is by saying bad things about them. If you lived in a "glass house" it would be very easy for other people to hurt you by throwing stones at you.

"People who live in glass houses should not throw stones" means that we should not say insulting things to other people because they could easily do the same thing to us. Example: "Look at that shirt you are wearing! Did you buy that back in the '80s?!" Answer: "Hey, you're not so young yourself; people who live in glass houses should not throw stones!" Something made of glass can easily break; it is vulnerable; and we are all vulnerable in different ways. Sometimes we forget our own vulnerability and "throw stones" at other people in the form of criticism.
A person might remind us that we too have our own faults and weakenesses by saying "people who live in glass houses should not throw stones". Example: "Look at what time it is... you are late again!" Answer: "Hey, how often are you not on time? People who live in glass houses should not throw stones."
source: http://www.goenglish.com/peopl ... sshouldnotthrowstones.asp

Is that your best Guess.
This thread is closed

Gaint Hogweed.
(60 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG