The online racing simulator
IGTC 2010 Round 5: LIVE Broadcast 24 July, 18:40 UTC
NOW AVAILABLE ON DEMAND

After 4 Rounds of this seasons IGTC campaign, Sonicrealms Racing trail spdo Racing by a mere 5 points, with Team Inferno and many more following closely. Everything, therefore, is open as we head to the Kyoto track in Japan, using the full GP Long configuration, spanning 4.6 miles of Japanese countryside.

So join us LIVE on MultiBC's Stream III tonight from 18:40 UTC for flag to flag coverage of tonight's race. You can also follow the race from LFS Remote and the spdo Database Tracker, as well as joining us for discussion in the IGTC IRC channel.

We also may be graced with news and interviews from the LFS UK Kart Meet, organised by Jason Matthews, throughout the race!

MultiBC Stream III
LFS Remote
spdo Database Tracker
IGTC Live Race Tracker
IGTC IRC Channel
We SHOULD be on air now, although we have seemed to have a minor technical hitch, so could you please let us know if we are in fact on air or not.
i cant see anything, but im not sure if that is the stream or my pc
no stream for me
Quote from Flingoko :i cant see anything, but im not sure if that is the stream or my pc

Nope, the stream isn't being friendly with us at the moment, we'll be with you as soon as we can.
just get the audio up, thats all we really want
Quote from z-ro 8 :just get the audio up, thats all we really want

If we could do that, we would. We're trying to get in touch with Martin at the moment.
Quote from Wilko868 :If we could do that, we would. We're trying to get in touch with Martin at the moment.

We're live and fixed! Come join us folks!
Erm, no footage, audio is up, but no action on track

Edit: nvm
How on earth is it possible to go off into the gravel trap while under a SC...
K. Leu is my new hero.
Quality race from TDRT IMO
You guys didn't see IneX racing's hit into the pitstop barrier while SC was out while tireworming in the s/f straight
e: this happened in the first sc lap, not when he got DT
Tell to nolan that it indeed was in the stream!
Message to Wilko: we haven't made any pass at T1, due to us having smaller top-speed on our FXR. And I think most of the FXR teams are on the same situation
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Message to Wilko: we haven't made any pass at T1, due to us having smaller top-speed on our FXR. And I think most of the FXR teams are on the same situation

Same happened with TDRT's FXR while trying to pass nolan. :P
oo moi good!
That was excellent!

The last 15minutes were top class. This is why I love endurance racing.

Brilliant. Thanks for a good evening.
Thanks everyone for tuning into what was a cracking race! See you all next round at South City!

NOTE: I'd post the on demand link, but I haven't the foggiest idea where it lives.
#22 - CSF
Heh... going round the outside of 2 cars ftw.

Popups ftl.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG