The online racing simulator
The Qualy will be in Wet conditions. It Rained this night, and just 1 hour ago , it rained again very short but heavy. It will be a Good Qualy.

For the Race, i think it will be Dry Conditions.
Quote from Mustafur :How long do you think till they ban blown diffusers for 2011?

Not sure they will. I think going back to the single deck diffusers may affect the whole situation next year anyway regarding EBDs.
O_o Liuzzi
#29 - CSF
You can just tell Merc are out.
Haha.
#31 - CSF
Boooo, Vettel again.

Ha the radio... can't imagine that if it was Webber.
Blonde Michael Booth gets the pole. :/
F*uck off that helmut marko puppy, hope he is happy now
Yes, Vettel on pole, but Alonso is fast. I think that tomorrow will be a race between Red Bull, Ferrari and McLaren.
Epic battle between Vettel and Alonso. If they both manage to survive the first lap tomorrow, it will be an interesting race between them.

I expect Hamilton and Button will challenge for podium. Massa was good, but his race form is lacklustre. Webber will be a tough challenge and will be out for blood.
#36 - 5haz
Quote from TexasLTU :F*uck off that helmut marko puppy, hope he is happy now

Lets save the stupid hooliganism for football yes?

Alonso will no doubt collect some kind of penalty.
Quote from 5haz :Lets save the stupid hooliganism for football yes?

No idea what was "hooliganism" in that post but hooliganism doesn't need to be saved for anything anyway.
#38 - 5haz
Probrably telling someone to f*ck off for the crime of getting pole off darling Alonso, but never mind people like TexasLTU's and Toki's comments are probrably best ignored.
But isn't "hooliganism" beating up on each other for fun and using sport as an excuse? Or is there a different definition in the UK?
#40 - CSF
In UK Hooliganism is more of a mentality than an action really.
#41 - 5haz
Sorry for want of a better word to be honest...

Just even a few years back I can't remember there being this level of immature bitching of various teams and drivers, if you listened to some of the shit that comes out of modern F1 fans you'd think that every driver on the grid is 'overrated', in which case, who on the grid isn't? F1 has become too big and attracted too many empty headed people. Just enjoy the racing for christ's sake.

Roll on the rebirth of International sports car racing, hopefully without the noise pollution of the idiotic general public mouthing off.
Oh, ok. I guess it's the same as what we call "Ultras" here.
Decent qualifying. First of all, Liuzi's crash was very, very similar to what Timo had in 2008 if I remember right. He also ruined my F1 Manager now... I knew I should of went with Kobayashi...

Anyway, Alonso did well today. Very close in the end. I doubt he will win tomorrow though. Either he just wont be quick enough, or will pickup a problem/penalty or something.

Either way, should be a decent race.
#44 - JCTK
If everything went smoothly and according to plan (which havn't really happened since Bahrain), Ferrari should have the race pace to get an easy 1-2. RBR is always stronger than qualifying then in the race, so perhaps McLaren can give them a bit of a hard time in the race too, despite being quite far off in quali...
Quote from DevilDare :Anyway, Alonso did well today. Very close in the end. I doubt he will win tomorrow though. Either he just wont be quick enough, or will pickup a problem/penalty or something.

Indeed, pretty close qual. I was surprised the Ferraris made it to the front though. Vettel will surely pull away, I'm not sure Alsonso can keep up. Although I'm sure Massa will be nowhere.
Quote from JCTK :If everything went smoothly and according to plan (which havn't really happened since Bahrain), Ferrari should have the race pace to get an easy 1-2. RBR is always stronger than qualifying then in the race, so perhaps McLaren can give them a bit of a hard time in the race too, despite being quite far off in quali...

Vettel had the 5th fastest speed of the whole qualifying session. This'll represent quite a disavantage for Alonso if he attempts an on-track pass on the Red Bull.
Webber needs to take Massa T1. Button, Hammy shortly after. I don't want to see another train.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG