Poll : Do you liked me new LFS Video?

Yes, of course!
It was okay.
No, absolutely not.
FMC : LFS - Passion for OpenWheel
FIREMIKE CREATIONS
PRESENTS

Live For Speed - Passion for OpenWheel

Do you have the Passion for OpenWheel? Here's my brand new Movie featuring the MRT, FBM, FOX, FO8 and the BF1.
Special Thanks, www.apexcup.net and to "FireDragon/Feuerdrache" from Core Racing for his awesome Replays he gave to me.

I hope you will like it, it costs in my opinion to much nerves, the problem with my PC and losing files and however what happened was too much for my feelings. But I finally did it.

It would be awesome if I could get some Comments of your opinion here and at Youtube, I'm always looking forward to read some of you.

So lets get started :

Youtube Video Link :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsNAfrqXwMA

HD Download Link :
http://rapidshare.com/files/40 ... Passion_for_OpenWheel.wmv

For more experience at watching click at the 720p Button at Youtube.

Thanks for your patience.
FireMike.
This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.
Thanks youtube...
The Youtube Video Link is running now.

Now you're able to watch it.
You can try vtunnel.com in the meantime.

Not the best quality but it plays.
WOW! Amazing stuff, looked very professional. Love the music, love the colors, love the use of blur.
Quote from andRo. :WOW! Amazing stuff, looked very professional. Love the music, love the colors, love the use of blur.

Thanks andRo, nice to hear.
#8 - Hahmo
Same as what andro said, high quality work dude!
Love everything in it, great job! Lynce indeed has a competitor now :P
Nice... good job mate!
Quote from andRo. :Wove the use of blur...

Which in some places IMO, looks wrong.

Still, quality video from you again Mike.
Quote from Hahmo :Same as what andro said, high quality work dude!
Love everything in it, great job! Lynce indeed has a competitor now :P

Thanks Hahmo for your great comment, I'm happy that you like it.
In my opinion there's a far way to get Lynce.

Quote from Silverracer :Nice... good job mate!

Thanks buddy.

Quote from DevilDare :Which in some places IMO, looks wrong.

Still, quality video from you again Mike.

Thanks DevilDare. I have to consent with you. The Blur I have used is just a Soft-Edge Blur. Some Scenes I made to fast with connecting it with Effects, like here with the blur. A unnecessary error.
A very good movie! Loved some of the scenes! I have to agree with the blur though. Sometimes it just looks wrong. Also, in the beginning, when the music has increased its speed, I think the clips are a bit too long compared to the music. Just when the music is getting up. Other than that, it follows it nicely imo. Good work
Thanks Tomhah. I had to strech them longer, if not, I couldn't place the 3 Scenes there.
Your professionalism is more noticeable, I really liked the colors and music adaptation. Excellent work.
Awsome job Firemike! One of the best LFS video's produced so far!
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Your professionalism is more noticeable, I really liked the colors and music adaptation. Excellent work.

Thank you for that compliments. I really appreciate it.

Quote from xtraction :Awsome job Firemike! One of the best LFS video's produced so far!

I'm really happy to hear such a comment from you. Thanks.
i really liked it alot

where is squid
I loved the beginning but the end wasn't any different from any other video.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I loved the beginning but the end wasn't any different from any other video.

Thanks. I couldn't make some other ending, because the music had a fast, suddenly end. But good that you're mention that point.
You're always improving. You're always taking a step further.

It is interesting to see how you've improved your new video and compare with your previous video.

I love the technique of selective focus. It's artistic. Also these flashes of light that appears at times.
Awesome job man.
Quote from Lynce :You're always improving. You're always taking a step further.

It is interesting to see how you've improved your new video and compare with your previous video.

I love the technique of selective focus. It's artistic. Also these flashes of light that appears at times.

I always appreciate your texts Lynce. And it's very nice to hear always such good ones from you. It's giving me motivation. All of you are giving me motivation if you like my videos. Thanks for that Guys.

Quote from jrd.racer :Awesome job man.

Thanks buddy
Great video! Loved it!
Thanks delis for your comment.
Very nice video Mike, really enjoyed it. I like the 'realistic' and the blur effect, well done.

FMC : LFS - Passion for OpenWheel
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG