The online racing simulator
FMC : LFS - Passion for OpenWheel
(37 posts, started )

Poll : Do you liked me new LFS Video?

Yes, of course!
It was okay.
No, absolutely not.
True - the cameras are awesome and i like how it's a straight line, if know what i mean. No bullshit or over-fancy - just the right amount.
Quote from zeromussov :Very nice video Mike, really enjoyed it. I like the 'realistic' and the blur effect, well done.

Thanks, I'm very happy that you like it Martjin.

Quote from JazzOn :True - the cameras are awesome and i like how it's a straight line, if know what i mean. No bullshit or over-fancy - just the right amount.

I think I know what you mean JazzOn. Thanks for your comment.
I am waiting for a HD download link, want to add this to my favourite lfs movies folder. Nothing else to say, I think.
Yup, i have to agree with mysho, very emotional and well cut together.

Thanks you two. I will upload it soon and post it here.
Looking good Mike.

If I were you I would drop the warning at the front and use a general copyright.

The one on my website says the following:

All non-orginal content copyright the original owners.
All original content Copyright © 2010 BigTime Productions. All rights reserved.

By law that protects you work. There are variations to this which you can find on google. You can put these at the end of your videos like I used to do, but TBH I stopped using them for individual work, because your also suppose to put the name of the publishing company for whosoever song you use.
Thanks Nolan for the help, I will remember of course your words.
And nice that your going to show it on facebook.
I like it very much. Open wheels has always been close to my heart and after I watched the video I wanted to drive some open wheels immediately
#37 - PoVo
Excellent video, I loved every bit of it! Great job.

FMC : LFS - Passion for OpenWheel
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG