The online racing simulator
Any must have mods/Addons for NR2003?
(11 posts, started )
I have got all the revamped tracks and the COT mod, trucks and nationwide.
anything else?
is there a Green-White-Checkered addon??
double file restarts?
#3 - 5haz
#4 - J@tko
iRacing.

Oh wait no.
#5 - 5haz
Quote from J@tko :iRacing.

Oh wait no.

Sad thing is its almost as good for a fraction of the price.

That is if you bought a copy back in 2003, now CDs go for £75 each!
i am doing my own little offline league so Iracing wouldn't help me there.
www.superspeedway.net (if still running)

I've been out of it a while, but you must get a different spotter than DW. When I was into NR2003, I used the Jimmy Johnson spotter. Also, there are massive AI tweaks on that site. Can't remember who did them but I remember racing Daytona in a solid 43 car pack 3 wide instead of 2 spread out lines.

Also Methyl Ethyl sounds. Don't know what it is like now, but Methyl Ethyl was the sound god of Nascar Racing series.
Hey guys,

I am trying out nr2003 for the first time right now, but I already have a problem. For the steering, I need to assign it, but it says that the arrow keys won't work. I know that you can play the game with a keyboard, so I want to know how to use it with nr2003.

Can any of you help me out? Also, the throttle and brake can't be reassigned to up and down arrow keys either.

Finally, is it possible to put the steering to the mouse (like in LFS?)

Thanks,
Shashdev
Quote from shashdev :Hey guys,

I am trying out nr2003 for the first time right now, but I already have a problem. For the steering, I need to assign it, but it says that the arrow keys won't work. I know that you can play the game with a keyboard, so I want to know how to use it with nr2003.

Can any of you help me out? Also, the throttle and brake can't be reassigned to up and down arrow keys either.

Finally, is it possible to put the steering to the mouse (like in LFS?)

Thanks,
Shashdev

I need the same Answer too
Okay, I got the keyboard problem figured out. I was just being stupid and not looking carefully enough. But I could really use the answer to the mouse thing because it would be a lot better with the mouse.

Thanks,
Shashdev
Quote from shashdev :Okay, I got the keyboard problem figured out. I was just being stupid and not looking carefully enough. But I could really use the answer to the mouse thing because it would be a lot better with the mouse.

Thanks,
Shashdev

found this

Quote :you download ppjoy (google)
install ppjoymouse
go to start>all programs>parallel port
joystick>configure joystick
click add
choose virtual joystick from the parallel port drop box menu then add
your computer will say that there is a new hardware detected, install it.
if it says it will have conflicts with your motherboard, ignore it
now go to the options menu in nr2003 and drag the mouse to the left for left steering and right for right steering.
you're good to go

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG